Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Weight Loss Society Part II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gosha)
    I've had a great super-filling breakfast - oatibix (2 biscuits) with soya milk and half a serving of chocolate-flavoured protein powder - so it was fairly healthy, incredibly filling and helps me to increase my protein consumption (I'm starting with weights again) . This this will be my everyday breakfast (and maybe afternoon snack as well) every day - it may be not as nice as other cereal but still it's qute nice.

And - I've got a dress from Ebay, size 8 - it's a little tight (I guess I could wear it but prefer m clothes to be a little bit lose) - so a few weeks and it will fit perfectly, yay
    Where do you get protein powder from?

Good luck with fitting into the dress - clothing is such a good incentive

I've eaten quite a bit of cereal in the last few days but have still kept within my cal limits. Really must stop though as would rather eat proper meals/fruit etc but at uni it's just so easy to eat cereal...at least it's low in fat and has vitamins though

ReputationRep:
    I get bored of cereals really quick... I managed to have bran flakes every day for brekkie for a few months but got way bored of them ... Getting wheetos next time I'm Tesco tho!

I had scrambled egg and a sliced tomato for breakfast... Hmm run ,gym or bike ride today hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    Where do you get protein powder from?

Good luck with fitting into the dress - clothing is such a good incentive
    Thanks, I have plenty of clothes that's too tight - so lots of motivation

The protein powder - I got this one - http://www.discount-supplements.co.u...xd.asp?id=8024 - apparently it's a really good value and this site doesn't charge for shipping

ReputationRep:
    Meh I got bored and made a blog a few days ago and put some pics up on it today... http://themiddleoftheride.blogspot.com/

grrr mum bought more weetos. What is it with me nad lack of control? ice pops till work time and then ill bring a salad to work to eat. grrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
    Meh I got bored and made a blog a few days ago and put some pics up on it today... http://themiddleoftheride.blogspot.com/
    There's no way you weigh 90something kg!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beebeeworm)
    Lol, I do... it's embarrasing.

One of my friends failed to believe me and made me stand on the scales on front of him when I told him how much I weighed. (I put on a load of weight i.e. around 2.5 stone when was working and living abroad and he couldn't see any difference in me and my clothes are still the same size and his mum thought I had LOST weight. Crazy really.)

edit: Thanks btw!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beebeeworm)
    I was just thinking that too! I would've thought you were much less.

ReputationRep:
    I guess some people just don't look their weight...damn you!
    I weigh 83 and look far bigger than you!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you really don't look 100kg.you must have really heavy bones.how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liladriel)
    I was just thinking that too! I would've thought you were much less.
    Me too - how tall are you? Anyway, having a blog is a great idea (and it's one of the top tips all fitness sites give to keep up losing weight), unfortunately I'm just too lazy to have one as well.

On a different note - weetabix with a cup of milk and a full serving of chocolate protein powder is really nice Overall, today has been a great start - apart from one chocolate bar (I've decided not to be too strict and allow myself a chocolate bar a day until the end of exams) everything was super healthy and probably under 1,500 cals - and spent two hours in the gym (a toning and a step class).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Trampa)
    you really don't look 100kg.you must have really heavy bones.how tall are you?
    I'm not 100kg anymore (yey!)... I'm 5ft 9/ 5ft 10. I do have big bones... I really do, guess that's just the way I am. There's a mass of weight to lose though... I reckon 75 kg maybe a little less would be my perfect weight.

I'm quite happy no one can guess I'm that heavy

I filled my freezer with safari pops today

ReputationRep:
    Mini milks are only like 20 cals and look like a good snack for summer I love the strawberry ones!

In terms of the cereal thing I make microwavable porridge that comes in packets so I don't make too much of it heh. I am addicted to cheerios though, so I never buy them!!
    When I have all bran with museli I try to weigh it so I don't have too much. If I'm really hungry I might have more or have a banana as well.

grrr had a terrible day at work(did a split shift, why?!) so have eaten pretty badly now..........grrrr. sI just feel so numb, underappreciated etc. Oh well tomorrow is back on track.

ReputationRep:
    Just been to Spoons for their curry club, eeek! I had ice cream too. And cider. Basically couldnt have been more unhealthy if I tried! To be honest, I dont feel too bad. Its my cheat meal for this week. And I enjoyed it.

Does anyone find that when they eat unhealthy stuff, they want to just KEEP eating unhealthy stuff? Hence why I had a pudding. And why I now want some chocolate, when if I'm being healthy I wouldnt even consider having a chocolate bar. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Yeah, I'm the same. I find it much easier just to never ever have unhealthy stuff. Once I've had a little bit of something unhealthy I just want more and more - it's awful!

ReputationRep:
    I was doing so well today until I had some chips with my tea. Wasn't even particularly hungry either. Just hope my uber crosstraining session today balanced it out.

Weigh in day tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I wish i was losing weight faster. I'm now stuck on 13s4 and have been for 4 days (i know i shouldn't weigh myself every day-but i like to!).

I really want to be below 13s (so 12s13) by my birthday (2 weeks yesterday) but i really don't think that's going to happen. I'm going home for a couple of days around my bday so will end up eating rubbish as i'm not in control of what i eat at home (and i'm going to stay in a hotel the next weekend for a night so will have temptation all around then).

Doesn't help that i went food shopping yesterday, and alongside all the healthy stuff i bought, i got 6 magnums and some Ben and Jerry's. Haven't eaten any yet.... But it's going to take all my powers of restraint to only have 1 ice cream every other day and not binge down the lot. Bleurgh.

It's such a boootiful day here though, i think i should go swimming. Did a bit of running earlier but it was soooo hard cos it's so hot out!

ReputationRep:
    I was feeling really low and fat during the day for some reason but still managed to be good - everything I ate was super-healthy, just had a Muller corner yogurt (chocolate and fundge flavoured) as a treat, instead of a chocolate bar (I know, calorie-wise it was similar, but at least this has some protein was was really yummy ) and then went to the gm - for a toning class and then did 25 minutes on X-trainer (20 minutes high intensity, 5 minutes cooldown) so my body is pretty aching which feels good just need to persuade one of my friends with a gym membership to go there with me tomorrow - I'm a bit worried I will be lazy and not go otherwise (unfortunately there's no class).

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.