Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Kirsty~)
Its no bother really!
you'r so sweet :hugs:
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
ha ha ! I know! I am just a bit too chatty sometimes - I like to see how all my TSR friends are
tht's great
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
tht's great
so how are you? OK?
sauce
Report 10 years ago
so how are you? OK?
yeah I think I will go swimming in a bit
tootsies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arghhhh.

Ok so, my freezer's broke - the freezer man is currently sitting in front of it with a hairdryer trying to defrost it because it's frozen over so that the fan doesn't work - and it can't freeze stuff!

So basically, we've got to eat loads of the freezer stuff today/tonight. And i just found loads of goodies. Like quiche...yummm. And there's loads of lush veggie burgers/sausages/grills/steaks/pasta bakes/lasagne etc. I can't get to the cooker right now cus the guy is blocking the doorway ....plus it's a bit rude to just start cooking while he's sitting away drying out my freezer.

Hmmm. Anddd it's really sunny outside but i can't really leave him here (i'm in the kitchen right now too, and i'm the only one home!).

So i'm a bit miffed.
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Does anybody else get bored of jogging or running slowly and just run??

I can't seem to run slowly or jog anymore... I just leg it and keep going =/ Made me almost throw up today.

I'm 3 kg away from having lost two stone since end of January/February!!
sauce
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by thepinkpowerranger)
Does anybody else get bored of jogging or running slowly and just run??

I can't seem to run slowly or jog anymore... I just leg it and keep going =/ Made me almost throw up today.

I'm 3 kg away from having lost two stone since end of January/February!!
same here...and yeah i feel like throwing up when I do so
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
same here...and yeah i feel like throwing up when I do so

I figure if we do it for like a month, the crazy running as oppose to jogging we'll be better at it and won't want to throw up?
tootsies
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aw i just ate loads.

Pitta bread with veggie burger & salad in it...with waffles.

And then a mini 'angel cake'.

*sulks*
~Kirsty~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by thepinkpowerranger)

I figure if we do it for like a month, the crazy running as oppose to jogging we'll be better at it and won't want to throw up?
I don't know - maybes choose an exercise which isn't as boring. i always do swimming because i enjoy it more than jogging
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angie:nofrills)
Aw i just ate loads.

Pitta bread with veggie burger & salad in it...with waffles.

And then a mini 'angel cake'.

*sulks*
Don't worry about it - maybe have a light evening meal or if you can do some exercise this afternoon/tonight. It doesn't sound too bad what you've eaten! Its not the worse you could have had!
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Woooh, 13st1 this morning... lowest i've been since i've started watching my weight..... I'm really hopeful i'll be 13st by Thursday (my birthday!), Thankfully i have no one to celebrate with (EVERYONE except me has a mahooosive deadline on Friday), so won't be going out to dinner or anything. Might have a celebratory evening swimming at the gym and relaxing in the sauna though!

In bad news.. i noticed my first startings of a wrinkle on my forehead this morning. Bleurgh.... so old!
sauce
Report 10 years ago
I don't know - maybes choose an exercise which isn't as boring. i always do swimming because i enjoy it more than jogging
ditto.swimming :love:
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
ditto.swimming :love:
swimming is good - as you don't actaully sweat - which I hate and its also fun
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
swimming is good - as you don't actaully sweat - which I hate and its also fun
If you do its washed off straight away. If the water is a nice cool temperature I can swim loads, but if its really warm I hate swimming a long distance, so end up doing little exercise - oopsie!
sauce
Report 10 years ago
If you do its washed off straight away. If the water is a nice cool temperature I can swim loads, but if its really warm I hate swimming a long distance, so end up doing little exercise - oopsie!
still even if u excercise a little it gets you out of the house and keeps you busy...just gotta resist the poolside chips ;yes;
newDana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got chatted up at the swimming pool last week. 'twas very flattering given that i was in my swimming cossie! Plus the guy was a hottie - had the "sex muscles" going on and a six pack - his face wasn't bad either and he was tall too (good cos i'm 5ft9). It was all really good until our conversation determined that he was a first year and a mere 18 years old!

Given that i am a fourth year, and am 23 i made my escape fairly pronto after that revelation. He was younger than my baby sister... i'm not *that* desperate.... (yet)!

Was flattering though, and made me feel good about myself for the rest of the week!
~Kirsty~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
excellent! I never get chatted up at the pool!
sauce
Report 10 years ago
and I really can't wait to weigh myself this fri....I've been an angel with exercise...not so much with food some days but...AN ANGEL WITH EXERCISE!!!!
SquishyHomie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ugh....ive really let myself go im on study leave, so i just get bored and eat
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.44%
No (475)
60.82%
Not really bothered about them (162)
20.74%

Watched Threads