TSR Weight Loss Society Part II Watch

This discussion is closed.
rosemkate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
heres more info on the 'free' gym membership http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/health/gym-discounts
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is plenty of protein good for weight loss?
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rosemkate)
heres more info on the 'free' gym membership http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/health/gym-discounts
*hugs*
your going to save me £10 a month.
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
or not ¬¬
Stupiid club locations. ¬¬
rosemkate
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SarahhhD)
or not ¬¬
Stupiid club locations. ¬¬
you're probably not missing much anyway, it depends on how often you go to the gym really, if you go more than 2 a week then you'll benefit if you don't then you'll not going to be saving a lot of money and to see real saving you have to go for a long time. i don't know if i want to go to the gym on a long term basis
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you're probably not missing much anyway, it depends on how often you go to the gym really, if you go more than 2 a week then you'll benefit if you don't then you'll not going to be saving a lot of money and to see real saving you have to go for a long time. i don't know if i want to go to the gym on a long term basis
mhm
I'll just pay the £30 a month, for like 4 months till I'm happy with my stomach.
rosemkate
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mhm
I'll just pay the £30 a month, for like 4 months till I'm happy with my stomach.

yeah i wanted to join the gym just for 2 months or something cos its soooo expensive, but now iam thinking twice about whether i should join for a long time.

what happens if you keep on working out and dieting once you've reached your slimmest natural body size? cos i think iam only a dress size from my natural wight and iam wondering what will happen if i continue? will you just maintain your current size?
SarahhhD
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yeah i wanted to join the gym just for 2 months or something cos its soooo expensive, but now iam thinking twice about whether i should join for a long time.
Just join for a month or 2 at first, thats What i'm doing, it won't break the bank as much.

what happens if you keep on working out and dieting once you've reached your slimmest natural body size? cos i think iam only a dress size from my natural wight and iam wondering what will happen if i continue? will you just maintain your current size?[/QUOTE]

I'm not Sure.

There is a £25 joining fee payable per person plus the following 12 monthly standing order payments:
Full Single Membership £24.95
yeah, Deffinatly joining blyth Vally.
rosemkate
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just join for a month or 2 at first, thats What i'm doing, it won't break the bank as much.
yeah i think i'll just join for 2 months during the summer
Gosha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was talking to one instructor in the gym and he asked me how much I weighed - and didn't believe me when I said about 10 stones (which is my estimate - haven't weighed myself for more than a month and lost a few pounds since then), apparently I look much lighter . This made me look forward to going home next week even more - can't wait to step on the scales :p:
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gah haven't weighed myself for a few days and I seem to be a kilo heavier... I usually weigh in the morning though and just did so now though so...

Have only been to the gym twice since Sunday cos work's crazy and I seem to be developing a sore throat score!

Feeling fed up with it all.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sod weighing.

Judge your weight loss according to the fit of your clothing ;yes;
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yay ive lost 4 lbs since coming home last friday!!! if i carry on being good until thursday when i go away i could have lost like half a stone! wooop
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Weighed myself this morning with all my clothes on and whilst feeling all bloated, and I weigh the same as what I did last week (whilst naked) and I've been to the gym once this week on monday, and eaten loads of crap! So at least I haven' spoilt all my hard work!
beebeeworm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a horrendously naughty day the day before yest (think chocolate, ice cream, wine, crisps - the works) because I had an exam and thought I'd treat myself. had a good day yesterday to make up for it though and am determined to be good again from now on. I'm not too unhappy with my body at the moment but it's been better and I want to feel really amazing and confident with myself by the summer holidays so I'm not worried or self conscious in a bikini. it shouldn't be too hard, just need to stop the naughty snacks - it's the library's fault! I just eat rubbish from the vending machine but I'm being more organised as of yesterday and bringing healthy snacks to get me through the day. Can definitely get myself looking good for summer this year, I don't want to feel as self conscious as I did last year.
millies567
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a really really bad day yesterday - 3 chocs, 2 bags of crisps, burger king, loads of biscuits and like 4 cans of pepsi.. flapjack, donuts. Worst day ever and i worked really hard for a month. Hopped on the scales this morning i was 4 pounds heavier? HOW CAN THAT BE? Surely the thins i ate yest havnt caught upto me yet?
bright star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
all that salt you've eaten has probably just caused extra water retention
Gosha
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
God today's been unhealthy and no gym... Had cereal for breakfast, a piece of pizza and salad for lunch and a meal from Burger King for dinner (had the Piri Pirir baguette which seemed ok but unfortunately didn't realise the chips were so calorific!).

Could anyone please estimate how many calories do two square pieces (about 10 x 10 cm each) of homemade pizza (it was quite thick and a bit greasy; it had ketchup/tomatoes cheese and chicklen on top) and five thin slices of mozarella have? I'm quite clueless. Thanks!
raveinelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This afternoon, I was looking back on my diary which I use to keep at the beginning of the year before I became impatient and gave up And on March 22nd, the day before I got with my boyfriend, I'd wrote that I weighed 10 stone 10 lbs. And I vaguely remember weighing myself a few weeks ago and being an entire pound under the 10 stone mark (yesssssss ).

And I've noticed that my ribs are a bit more visible than they were and my leg's are a bit thinner than they were, but I've not been able to weigh myself due to keep forgetting to buy a new battery. But a shopping trip to ASDA has changed this and I can't express how excited I am for tomorrow morning to come so I can find out if I'm officially in the 9 stone something mark

I'll be back here the second the number come up :p:

Highlight of my week, tomorrow. I HOPE.
thepinkpowerranger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I actually weighed my cereal this morning, now I know what 50 grams is I'm having that...

Had a pretty healthy day, double shift at work so on my feet all day, and gym during my 2 hour break and salad for din dins. I gave up on myself during the gym sesh tho, so even though I kept going I felt rubbish.

Have just had TWO (eeeek 500 cals altogether) ice cream things... but still only on around 1400 - 1500 total at the most so not disasterious.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (30)
27.27%
No - I got the required grades (66)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.73%

Watched Threads