The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You just can't win these days :p:
:hmpf:
Reply 1842
Trigger
Oh noes :eek3: well i have lettice...meh i cant seem to get this right lol

Trigger, fruit is good for you. MY Bmi was in the obese range, I ate 1000 cals max a day and as much fruit/veg as I wanted and I lost 2.5-3 stone and still going(though I slipped up a few times, I'm back on track now)
Some people disagree with me but it worked for me.
Been trying to eat more calories as keep losing weight. Monday I had 1,1500 and yesterday I had 1,300 :smile: Big curry later with bombay potatoes and lots of naan bread! hehe
Reply 1844
been eating badly today...had LOADS , not even 10am yet ......ugh at least I have work tonight so won't have time for a big dinner and late nigth snacking and I'll probably have some mushroom stir fry and fruit before work as lunch/dinner/
Lilian
Trigger, fruit is good for you. MY Bmi was in the obese range, I ate 1000 cals max a day and as much fruit/veg as I wanted and I lost 2.5-3 stone and still going(though I slipped up a few times, I'm back on track now)
Some people disagree with me but it worked for me.

i agree.eat as much fruit and veg as you want.
thank goodness :p: to day i had a yougurt and banana for brekkie, a tuna sandwhich on brown as a snack with some diet coke and ive had some pasta. ive eaten quite a bit :s-smilie:
vegetable broth soup :love:
Been an alright day.

Had Special K
Coranation Chicken roll
Small packet of egg sweeties :p:
Some homemade soup

Having some Pineapple Upside Down cakes later on :biggrin: Might be going to the cinema but will stay far away from the sweets and popcorn
Reply 1849
I suck. fact.

That is all
*runs*
Reply 1850
Trigger
thank goodness :p: to day i had a yougurt and banana for brekkie, a tuna sandwhich on brown as a snack with some diet coke and ive had some pasta. ive eaten quite a bit :s-smilie:

all healthy though so who cares? :biggrin:
:proud:
Anyone know how much kcals are in upside down cake? (Asmall/medium slice?)

NutritionData is throwing out 367, is this true?
probably yeh.
Will be having a very small slice then :p:
Had a pretty bad day today.

Breakfast boulders, cupasoup, special k bar. Then I napped and woke up and had big bag pic n mix! grrr still have curry to eat later so probly reach about 1,400 today.
1400 isn't bad at all hun. I was meant to be having Pic N Mix tonight but will have it when I go to the cinema instead.
Reply 1857
I finally got some scales :biggrin:
kirstinx
I finally got some scales :biggrin:

A worthy investment! :smile: Just make sure you don't weigh yourself everyday because it gets you down that way. :s-smilie:

Today:

B: Rice crispies with semi-skimmed milk
L: Jacket potato with cheese
D: (will be) Spag bol with low fat sauce

Bought a sticky toffee pudding low fat muller yogurt today. Can't wait to try it! Yuuuuuuuuuum.
Reply 1859
i know this is a pretty bizarre question... but does anybody know how many calories there are in a smint??
xxxx

Latest