I've lost 7lbs since coming to uni
Dramatic Star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kirstinx)
I've lost 7lbs since coming to uni
Wowzers! Well done! You've gone against the mainstream that put it on. (like me )
ChocolateEyes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love soup!

I practically live off the stuff

Anyways going to the coinema tonight so will be spending the rest of my kcals for today on chewy sweets

Not really caring because I still have about 400kcals left today and I'm due on so I'm craving.
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
wow our periods are synched :five:
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm stuck on my 6lbs weight loss. gah.

One tiny shred of hope - I've managed to get my husband drinking diet pepsi instead of regular coke.

I know it's a small small step, but it's a big thing for him. He weighs 350lbs (and has a BMI of 51) and drinks on average 4 cans of coke a day.
So it's a significant amount of calories that he'll be avoiding by switching to the diet pepsi.

I worry about him so bloody much - to think he could have a heart attack at any time - you'd think that being a dad would have been a wake up call for him, but was it eckers.
Dramatic Star
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I'm stuck on my 6lbs weight loss. gah.

One tiny shred of hope - I've managed to get my husband drinking diet pepsi instead of regular coke.

I know it's a small small step, but it's a big thing for him. He weighs 350lbs (and has a BMI of 51) and drinks on average 4 cans of coke a day.
So it's a significant amount of calories that he'll be avoiding by switching to the diet pepsi.

I worry about him so bloody much - to think he could have a heart attack at any time - you'd think that being a dad would have been a wake up call for him, but was it eckers.
Men don't seem to worry as much about what they eat/drink. I know my boyfriend used to have a Macdonalds everyday & wouldn't eat anything else but chips with his dinner every night. Of course, he piled on the weight & has now joined the gym & eats a little more healthily than he did before.
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hugs:

Little by little, makes all the difference

Next week is going to be my super good week! Starting Saturday.

Have a WW beef hotpot meal in the micro for before the cinema. I wll stay away from the popcorn
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
:five:

A lot of people in this soc are
internet dating superstud
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My food intake for today so far:

A bowl of special K. (roughy 300 kcal?)
A thing of pasta from sansburys. (429 kcal)
2 chocolate things I forget the name of. (40kcal)

And the rest of this evening:

Pasta bake (**** knows)
Tin of soup (129 kcal)
Snacks in the form of fruit and water late evening.

Sooo todays calorie count-up comes to... 898 + pasta bake + fruit + water.

So probably about 1,400-1,600? I'm not going to have so much pasta bake.

And I'm going to the gym later tonight! So all is well. Gym every day a healthy man makes me.
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dramatic Star)
Wowzers! Well done! You've gone against the mainstream that put it on. (like me )
Thanks, I probably would have lost more but I have an obsession with coke, revels and haribo at least I can change the coke to coke zero though
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lilian)
I'm due one too :eek:
sauce
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
mine's here and so heavy it's making me dizzy so I have to keep drinking oj/eating oranges/other fruit(had some chocolate too but obv have to avoid that now.)
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aw I've just finished my period and I gave in and ate loads of chocolate. Sympathies to you ladies *hugs*

Today I've had:-
Breakfast boulders with ss milk
Bag of pick n mix
Fish cake, veg and rice for dinner
Probably some hot choc later

So about 900, bit low so might have a bag of twiglets! Bring it to 1000. Pigged out yesterday thats why I'm a bit low on kcals
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Me brekkie = WW bagel and 1/2 glass cranberry light - 150 cals?
Lunch - estimate 600 max
dinner - soup - 155 and some rocket salad - 50 max
so round a 1000

weigh in day tomorrow :afraid:

add a bran flakes binge to that coz I was feeling unhappy. :mad:
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no period for me lol - haven't had one in....erm....coming up to a year now hehe
ChocolateEyes
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Pic N Mix, I just had one, oh well, lower kcals tomorrow
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cooking some home made wedges right now
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
meh. I'm in one of my moods again. I wish people would compliment me/I'd get the teensiest more male attention after putting in so much effort. I've tried SO hard Okay I have odd glasses, but I have a nice personality I think, a decent figure now, I dress nice, am girly etc etc etc etc but no, still isn't good enough.
Dramatic Star
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
meh. I'm in one of my moods again. I wish people would compliment me/I'd get the teensiest more male attention after putting in so much effort. I've tried SO hard Okay I have odd glasses, but I have a nice personality I think, a decent figure now, I dress nice, am girly etc etc etc etc but no, still isn't good enough.
*hugs* Males are arses sometimes! I'm sure you look beautiful!

Felt like something sweet just then so kept myself busy by doing the ironing then 15 mins on the bike & I feel exhausted now!

Have a tummy ache now, damn periods! :mad:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1620)
79.14%
Leave (427)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise