Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by minimo)
    Today
    B: half bagel - will have other half now - 150 cals?
    L: Chicken breast and boiled Courgettes - 500?
    Galaxy Bar - 200
    D: Mushroom risotto - 270 cals

and I'm gonna stick to OJ at tutor's drinks. ;yes;

KIRSTY - if you're reading this can you tell me if I've overestimated breakkie and lunch cals? the rest i know off the boxes.
    Brekkie looks about right.

I'll just do remote access to the uni desktops to check the lunch one... (not sure about courgettes)

Your actually way out with the Lunch it would seem, i thought so - A normal sized portion of courgettes (90g) is 17 Kcal, and the chicken breast (i assume no skin, grilled???) thats only 207Kcals for 140g portion.

ReputationRep:
    It's okay Chris. Leave it. She'll calm down eventually :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I want fruuuuuuuuuuit, I am craving it. My skin feels bad and I'm tired. Gonna go fruit and veg shopping tomorrow lol, I've got to get back on track. I weighed myself today and had lost a pound, then went to prezzos for lunch and had pretty much the cheesiest creamiest thing on the menu, and then a cake from a bakery after! BAD!
    Lol never mind I enjoyed it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Kirsty~)
    Brekkie looks about right.

I'll just do remote access to the uni desktops to check the lunch one... (not sure about courgettes)

Your actually way out with the Lunch it would seem, i thought so - A normal sized portion of courgettes (90g) is 17 Kcal, and the chicken breast (i assume no skin, grilled???) thats only 207Kcals for 140g portion.
    :eek: ok, that's good then...

...coz I'm having a snickers bar atm :eek: My excuse is I have my period, I'mm feeling pooped and even with the chocolate it's still like 1200 cals today.

ReputationRep:
    snickers, mmmmmmmmm! enjoy every bite!

its weird, i never used to like chocolate, but since i've started my healthy thing i crave it soooo much. Its probably a case of wanting what I cant have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avo)
    ROFL. You're my hero.
    For having a tantrum and overreacting?

Interesting.

(Original post by internet dating superstud)
    For having a tantrum and overreacting?

Interesting.
    No, for making an incredibly funny post.

ReputationRep:
    i WAS doing ok today..

Bran with soya milk,
    1/2 tin beans w/ 2 rice cakes
    an orange
    1/2 tin soup
    an apple

but i cooked my boyfriend stir-fry an hour ago and ate half of it grrr.

ReputationRep:
    stir fry is good!

ReputationRep:
    Eating a bagel and jam lovely

ReputationRep:
    So far today I've had a bowl of museli (300 cals) and a satsuma (20 cals) and it was really filling so I don't even feel like having lunch but I'll probably get hungry around 2pm though! I also went to the gym this morning as I wasn't able to go thurs (nosebleed) so I feel better about having pudding later heh heh! I also weighed myself this morning and I've lost a pound - hope it stays off!

ReputationRep:
    -2 crackers (40cals) cheese (40cals) salami (50cals) pasta (50cals)
    -2 muffins (580cals)
    -chocolate brioche, 2 x plains brioche with nutella, muffin, cheese bacon ketchup.
    -wetabix (95cals), special k.

was for breakfast today!

I dont think uni life agrees with me. To be fair i had one breakfast at 6 before work, then breakfast at work thanks to my lovely manager, then breakfast in halls!! have suprisingly only put on 4lbs in the 3 weeks i've been here and i've eaten absolute rubbish!
    i need to take back control though!

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me what healthy cereals i should go for? i usually have porridge for breakfast but im getting a bit bored wih that.

ReputationRep:
    bran flakes are quite good

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix? museli with dried fruit? All Bran? They're all tasty and weetabix is really nice mushed up in milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carly_23)
    can anyone tell me what healthy cereals i should go for? i usually have porridge for breakfast but im getting a bit bored wih that.
    If you can, stick with the porridge as the fibre will slow down the release of glucose into your bloodstream so that you stay feeling zippy for longer. Plus it will absorb the bile acids released from the breakdown of cholesterol, so it'll keep your blood cholesterol levels down as well. Great news for your heart. Alternatively, look for something that is high in fibre and/or wholegrain and low in fat and sugar. I recommend All Bran, Bran Flakes (or Sultana Bran), muesli or Cheerios.

ReputationRep:
    ↑↑↑↑I have no idea about cereals, because I haven't eaten any cereals since 3 years ago.

I decided not to eat little to lose weight because I found myself grown
    recently ! I'm so excited !!! Yay ~~ But also I don't want to be a fatty. So... I decided not to eat between meals.
    Breakfast : an apple, a glass of carrot juice, a glass of tomato juice
    Lunch and dinner.....not fixed.
    By the way, The problem is that I'm very like to eat breads and icecreams.....................
    I'm trunnig a skipping rope soon. Then, maybe I can grow in stature and lose weight too ?

Er, I hope I keep my resolution.

(Original post by leona)
    stir fry is good!
    Depends whats in it:p:

(Original post by carly_23)
    Shredded wheat, museli, weetabix

today
    jacket potato with beans and sweetcorn
    a finest strawberry & a little cream tart
    a fun size packet of jelly tots.
    Stuffed now will have nothing/something v light for tea.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.