The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Assessment Day, JobTestPrep or GraduateMonkey
Reply 2
Original post by Turing
Assessment Day, JobTestPrep or GraduateMonkey

Thanks! Which did you find the most effective to answer the tests?
Reply 3
Original post by l.donaldson
Thanks! Which did you find the most effective to answer the tests?

I use AD as it tells you which percentile you are in after each practice test and I think it's the cheapest. You should be aiming to be above the 70th percentile, or around the 90th if you're going for FO banking.
Reply 4
Original post by Turing
I use AD as it tells you which percentile you are in after each practice test and I think it's the cheapest. You should be aiming to be above the 70th percentile, or around the 90th if you're going for FO banking.

Thanks so much! I also don't suppose you know which is meant to be harder out of saville, SHL and kenexa??
Reply 5
Original post by l.donaldson
Thanks so much! I also don't suppose you know which is meant to be harder out of saville, SHL and kenexa??

Never done Saville. SHL is the easiest, Kenexa slightly tougher.
Hi,

I would definitely suggest Graduates First. I bought the access to all of their tests and practising them helped me during my preparations for summer internship applications. The worked solutions they do are very helpful and also the tests themselves are very similar to what you will encounter when doing the actual tests.
shlsuccess best site
Reply 8
does anyone have functional assessment link please?
dd
(edited 6 years ago)
Hello. I am interested in a good SHL package. Please let me know if you have something that can help! :p:p:tongue:

Latest