The Student Room Group

Cineworld or Bierkeller part time job?

I have recently been offered 2 jobs one in Cineworld for a team member and one in Bierkeller for a waitress in the sports bar and I don't really know which to take! It's my final year so I don't want to be too stressed out with work but also want to have fun in my workplace. I was wondering if any of you guys worked at either place to shed some light on this and maybe your opinions on which one I should take. I would go for Cineworld originally but it's only temporary and they might not keep me on after Christmas, but I suppose I could get another job then.. but I'm so indecisive! Give me some guidance!:confused::afraid:
Original post by HiccupingDuck
I have recently been offered 2 jobs one in Cineworld for a team member and one in Bierkeller for a waitress in the sports bar and I don't really know which to take! It's my final year so I don't want to be too stressed out with work but also want to have fun in my workplace. I was wondering if any of you guys worked at either place to shed some light on this and maybe your opinions on which one I should take. I would go for Cineworld originally but it's only temporary and they might not keep me on after Christmas, but I suppose I could get another job then.. but I'm so indecisive! Give me some guidance!:confused::afraid:

I'd say Cineworld as the hours will be more reasonable and it might even be a bonus not to have a job after Christmas so that you can focus on your exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending