I need help on my German grammar and spelling.

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Sorry in advance I am a beginner in german.

Grüß dich! Ich heiße Johan. Ich komme von Kanada, mein Vater und Mutter komme von saut afrika- meine Schwester ist elf Jahr alt. ich ist achtzehn Jahr alt und ich hasse Geburtstag im Juni. Ich Kanne Eis Hockey spielen und dass ist Spaß ich hatte euren und Augen ich hatte braun harre. Meine beste freund ist Daniel. Daniel kenne mei von das alt Schule, LHCS. Daniel hatte braun harre ist sehr gut at Eis Hockey. Wir spielen Eis Hockey von Freitag zu Sonntag Ich sage ein Fenster und das ist sehr neu. Ich lerne Deutsch denn es ist nett. Tschüss!

ReputationRep:
    What kind of help exactly are you looking for? You need someone to revise your texts, or someone to practise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna Moors)
    What kind of help exactly are you looking for? You need someone to revise your texts, or someone to practise?
    I just need to see if I'm making sense and spelling things correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanC)
    I just need to see if I'm making sense and spelling things correctly.
    I'll see what I can do. I'll send a PM with some help, okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohanC)
    Sorry in advance I am a beginner in german.

Grüß dich! Ich heiße Johan. Ich komme vonaus Kanada, mein Vater und meine Mutter kommen vonaus sautSüd
    Afrika- meine Schwester ist elf Jahr alt. Ich istbin achtzehn Jahre alt und ich hassbe im Juni Geburtstag im Juni. Ich kanne Eishockey spielen und dass istmacht Spaß. Ich hatte euren und Augen ich hattehabe braunes Haar. Mein bester Freund ist Daniel. Daniel kennt mich von der alten Schule, LHCS. Daniel hat braunes Haar und ist sehr gut im Eishockey. Wir spielen Eishockey von Freitag bis Sonntag. Ich habe ein Fenster und das ist sehr neu. Ich lerne Deutsch denn es ist nett. Tschüss!
    Edited. Though I got bored of doing strike for every wrong part instead just wrote the correct thing in bold. Why are you talking about your window though? Or do you mean TV (Fernseher)?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i was trying to say window like "I see a new window"

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.