Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OMG its my test tomorrow, after getting stressed last time and having it cancelled im tryin to stay calm, i know i won't sleep tonight!

Ahh i just wanna pass sooo bad, but hey doesn't everyone!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    OMG its my test tomorrow, after getting stressed last time and having it cancelled im tryin to stay calm, i know i won't sleep tonight!

xxx
    You'll do great tomorrow

Just try and relax a little and get an early night. Wake up at least an hour before your instructor arrives to wake yourself up, and make sure you eat something.

I know you can pass!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AwesomelyPsycho)
    You'll do great tomorrow

Just try and relax a little and get an early night. Wake up at least an hour before your instructor arrives to wake yourself up, and make sure you eat something.

I know you can pass!
    thanks hun, well im meeting my instructor down there for an hours lesson before, i just hope its enough practice, its been a while!!

I will try with the early night, although i doubt i will get to sleep.

Shall let you all know how it goes of course

thanks for all the support guys xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob9001)

Yep Friday this week as I may be going away in half term then I'll have to wait ages! The snow is clearing after Tuesday the met office say, I hope they are right!
    Oh right, ok. That's fine then. It's just around here (East Mids) it is expected to snow heavily tomorrow and on Thursday.

Goodluck with your test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Oh right, ok. That's fine then. It's just around here (East Mids) it is expected to snow heavily tomorrow and on Thursday.

Goodluck with your test
    I live near the east midlands- if you look at the met office warnings for the east midlands snow ill have subsided by wednesday latest

Thursday's forecasts are clouds/clear skies.
    It will snow heavily tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    thanks hun, well im meeting my instructor down there for an hours lesson before, i just hope its enough practice, its been a while!!

Either way, we're all proud of you! :yep:

Just don't take anything to try and help you sleep! I know it sounds obvious but I know someone who did that.

ReputationRep:

All the best Alexa !

Really hope you pass! Just drive normally, make clear and noticeable observations and you should fly through!
    It goes MUCH quicker than you think and some examiners are very helpful!

ReputationRep:
    Note: The importance of actually moving your head and making it as obvious as possible that you are looking in your mirrors cannot be stressed enough! Even if you feel a fool doing it, do it!

ReputationRep:
    good luck alexa! just think positive and I'm sure you'll do fine

ReputationRep:
    thanks a lot everyone.

Yes my instructor said make it look stupidly obvious you are looking in the mirror, especially with the first check looking all around. Just makes me laugh how obvious it has to be.

Just hope i get a nice examiner, it will probs be nerves that will cause me to fail!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    My lesson tomorrow is cancelled (cheers school for giving me 3 more lessons at 24hours notice :rolleyes:) so my next is on Friday 13th, that'll be interesting having not driven for 2 weeks..... and that's only if the predicted snow doesn't come.......

xxx
    Good luck!! You'll do well!

ReputationRep:

xxx
    THE VERY BEST OF LUCK ALEXA!! I'M SURE YOU WILL KICK A**!!

ReputationRep:
    thanks you two. xx

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck Alexa For Your Test You may feel nervous but try and keep calm and relaxed and no matter what happens you can always say to yourself "I did my best to get the final result that i received"

ReputationRep:
    Good luck Alexa

ReputationRep:
    Have my first lesson with my new instructor tomorrow.

However, my old instructor still hasn't given me back my prov and it's been over a week! I keep phoning him and texting him and he keeps replying yes, but he just won't bring it round! He was always so unreliable!

This new guy seems really nice, and a lot of my friends have him and tell me that he's really nice but he's strict when he has to be during driving. He's got the perfect balance.

ReputationRep:
    ah ive just had a major arguement with my friend now im all stressed!

Arrh, we shall see, thanks guys xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    ah ive just had a major arguement with my friend now im all stressed!

Arrh, we shall see, thanks guys xxxxxx
    Nooo! Breathe deeply and make up with them!

You always need support

ReputationRep:
    Have my first lesson with my new instructor tomorrow.

However, my old instructor still hasn't given me back my prov and it's been over a week! I keep phoning him and texting him and he keeps replying yes, but he just won't bring it round! He was always so unreliable!

This new guy seems really nice, and a lot of my friends have him and tell me that he's really nice but he's strict when he has to be during driving. He's got the perfect balance.
    Why's he got your prov? My instructor just wrote down the number on my first lesson.

ReputationRep:
    Nooo! Breathe deeply and make up with them!

You always need support
    Oh i wish it was that easy- now i sound like i should be in the H & R sections haha, thanks awesomely psycho for all your kind words, if i could rep you again i would

xx

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.