The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
now that makes me nervous....:eek:
Reply 2
Yeah, 2 days until our Universities get our grades (AFAIK).
Reply 3
no no Unis wont get our results on Sunday!

umm well examiners get the papers for first marking no more than three days after the paper is completed, chances are all of our exams were at least first marked by the end of June.
Reply 4
Argh, i had shivers as soon as i read this :eek: What a strange thought.. it's all done and dusted now guys :s-smilie:
mtbab
no no Unis wont get our results on Sunday!

They do. Well, UCAS do anyway, and I'm assuming they must send them on to the unis electronically because there's no post on Sunday, so even without all the strikes, the unis wouldn't get them until Monday at the earliest if they used snail mail.
the thought that somewhere in the country there are exam result slips printed with my name on it makes my stomach go all funny, i want them now!
Reply 7
I wish the ****ers would give us our results lol.

My friend worked at AQA checking the marks had been added up correctly (she's a second yr student), so we've got student bums checking the marking :p:

Anyway, apparently exam scripts from one end of the country go to the opposite end to avoid cheating!

I wish I knew her better so she could like search my name on the system or something :p:
Reply 8
Arghhh don't say that!
I don't want my results! Ignorance is bliss! BLISS I SAY!!
Reply 9
It's all I've been thinking about this week and many bricks have been ****, again.
Reply 10
My AS results slip was dated 10 August 2006 so I'd say printing has begun already, or is going to start tomorrow for this year :eek: .

smoothie
Anyway, apparently exam scripts from one end of the country go to the opposite end to avoid cheating!

Yeah I heard that as well :smile: .
Reply 11
kellywood_5
They do. Well, UCAS do anyway, and I'm assuming they must send them on to the unis electronically because there's no post on Sunday, so even without all the strikes, the unis wouldn't get them until Monday at the earliest if they used snail mail.

lol i meant unis will, i did that with another post yesterday saying the opposite of what i meant lol
Reply 12
When's everyone going to try and get on track? I'm going to try at midnight on the 15th, probs wont be able to get on but worth a try! Then probably just refresh the page all night! lol going to be so tired for the obligatory results night out!
Reply 13
smoothie
When's everyone going to try and get on track? I'm going to try at midnight on the 15th, probs wont be able to get on but worth a try! Then probably just refresh the page all night! lol going to be so tired for the obligatory results night out!

Wouldn't that be a day early? :biggrin:
Reply 14
haha well i'm gonna be out the night before, so it can be my last happy night out before i get my DDE results lol. get in at about 4, maybe check track then, go to bed, wake up, check at 7 - 9 intermittedly then go to school lol.
Beaker
Arghhh don't say that!
I don't want my results! Ignorance is bliss! BLISS I SAY!!

Definately agreed. The way I've used denial as a coping mechanism over this summer, some people would probably be surprised to discover I've even done any exams!
Reply 16
smoothie
I wish the ****ers would give us our results lol.

My friend worked at AQA checking the marks had been added up correctly (she's a second yr student), so we've got student bums checking the marking :p:

I wish I knew her better so she could like search my name on the system or something :p:

The computer system probably presents papers to her without seeing the front page, and she doesn't have any option to decide which paper to see. (It would just pick one that needs to be reviewed from the other side of the country at random.)

Good thought though. Obviously there's somebody in there that can put in your name or number and get your results. Just need to find out who... they would be admin staff, not your ordinary senior examiners that actually write the thing.
Reply 17
I think I speak for all of us when I scream hysterically and pull out all of my hair.
Reply 18
My stomach lurched when i saw this. :p:
Thelfo
I think I speak for all of us when I scream hysterically and pull out all of my hair.

Hahaha. *Does the same.*

Latest