Change of Address

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have already applied for student finance which has been processed.

I am currently living with parents in Essex but I wish to move to Central London, which is closer to my university, within the next month.

How would I update my student loan information so I would receive more of a loan?
    Would I need to have proof of address before submitting this information and would the difference in loan be paid into my account straight away or would i have to wait until the next installment.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie0144)
    Hello,

I have already applied for student finance which has been processed.

I am currently living with parents in Essex but I wish to move to Central London, which is closer to my university, within the next month.

How would I update my student loan information so I would receive more of a loan?
    Would I need to have proof of address before submitting this information and would the difference in loan be paid into my account straight away or would i have to wait until the next installment.

thanks

Hi Abbie,

The quickest way to update your account details is by logging into your online account selecting your current application and then make changes, you would then select course/university details and you are wanting to change your living location to living elsewhere. The change can take anything up to 8 working days to update the change for you. The extra payment will be paid just after been approved and you do not need to wait until the next installment.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    One more thing, do i have to wait until I have moved house to change it?

Thanks!

(Original post by Erin SFE)
    Hi Abbie,

The quickest way to update your account details is by logging into your online account selecting your current application and then make changes, you would then select course/university details and you are wanting to change your living location to living elsewhere. The change can take anything up to 8 working days to update the change for you. The extra payment will be paid just after been approved and you do not need to wait until the next installment.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie0144)
    Thank you!
    One more thing, do i have to wait until I have moved house to change it?

Thanks!
    Hi Abbie,

No you can update that as soon as you know you are moving elsewhere.

Thanks.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team
Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.