Turn on thread page Beta

monty python quote... help watch

ReputationRep:
    i love monty python and ive been trying to find the exact quote but no luck...

they are all sitting around talking about what their lives were like and they get into this huge argument about who had the worse life and it ends in one of them talking about how they had to live in a box with their 7 sisters or soemthing on the side of the highway... dont supose anyone can help?
    i thinks its in live at the hollywood bowl but im not sure... :confused:

please help its driving me mad

ReputationRep:
    i think it has to be live at hollywood bowl since i can't remember it being in any of the other movies.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah that one where he says:
    *strong yorkshire accent* an' we all had to live in a cardboard box in t'middle of t'road...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    oh yeah that one where he says:
    *strong yorkshire accent* an' we all had to live in a cardboard box in t'middle of t'road...

I have all the scripts here so i'm going to have a look through for you tonight - I'll see what I can do.

MB

P.S -That was my geekiest post ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I have all the scripts here so i'm going to have a look through for you tonight - I'll see what I can do.

MB

P.S -That was my geekiest post ever.
    Monty Python is one of the best things to be geeky about :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    i love monty python and ive been trying to find the exact quote but no luck...

they are all sitting around talking about what their lives were like and they get into this huge argument about who had the worse life and it ends in one of them talking about how they had to live in a box with their 7 sisters or soemthing on the side of the highway... dont supose anyone can help?
    i thinks its in live at the hollywood bowl but im not sure... :confused:

please help its driving me mad
    There is also a version on the Secret Policemans Ball DVD....although I can't remember the dialogue - sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Hi erm the correct answer is the four yorkshireman sketch! Im a huge fan of getting up half an hour before i go to bed. If you like that sketch you should like the cheeseshop sketch, the parrot sketch and the australian wine sketch.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody seen the german tapes? they are brilliant especially the lumberjack song done by the german frontier police and bavarian restaurant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Monty Python is one of the best things to be geeky about :cool:
    Very True. Sometimes me and my mates do nothing but quote it all day. We are that sad that we know the words to the songs in Holy Grail.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.