daggy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by 3232)
The ones that put out.
Lmao :P

Erm she's gotta be able to take a joke. So when I tell her she looks like a man, she knows i'm 'joking'. Honest, caring and I really like sporty girls. unles they are wrestlers or javelin throwers :P
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
any girls with a good sense of humour and similar interests as me.
MurderGBush
Report 11 years ago
Pretty

Can Take A Joke
Knotty
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Someone who'll argue with me if she thinks I'm wrong.
Someone whose answers to questions I can't always predict.
Someone with strong opinions.
Someone intelligent.
Manning
Report 11 years ago
Personally prefer the diva type ones that are fussy, demanding etc. Least that way you wouldnt take her for granted
henryt
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Witty and fiesty.
Rutter knows best!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i like girls who i can make laugh.

the most attractive feature i find is when they are really into me, as i'm am normally quite intense with poeple.

i like girls that are intelectually challenging and aren't afriad to speak there mind.
once i like them for who they are , physically i adore them.

that physical attractions comes with time for me.

i like feeling needed , or being an important part of they're lives.

not so much instantanious attractions but what keeps me attracted oer say.
Marie05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by daggy)
Lmao :P

Erm she's gotta be able to take a joke. So when I tell her she looks like a man, she knows i'm 'joking'. Honest, caring and I really like sporty girls. unles they are wrestlers or javelin throwers :P
I take jokes, i can laugh at myself, i can laugh at people i love but a 'joke' whereby you refer to a woman as a man, i can NEVER stand. Regardless of how shallow i might come across when i say this, but if my bf does it to me, i would actually dump him for it! (and im not joking here!:rolleyes: )
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sympathetic.
Ostentatious
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Marie05)
I take jokes, i can laugh at myself, i can laugh at people i love but a 'joke' whereby you refer to a woman as a man, i can NEVER stand. Regardless of how shallow i might come across when i say this, but if my bf does it to me, i would actually dump him for it! (and im not joking here!:rolleyes: )
Lol, I agree. Calling your girlfriend a man is hardly flirty, playful or very funny for that matter...
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
she has to be a) hot and b) trustworthy - still looking
Grift
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Weird and interesting. Open-minded, yet not completely a loose cannon (that'd be a bit of a handful for me XD ).

Child-like personality and needy (not overwhelmingly so, but yes, I actually like needy girls lol).
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Interested in me and not hideous. Apart from that anything goes.
BluesMan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Intelligent and on the quiter side. I cant stand loud mouth girls that know their hot and gods gift, even if they are.
Minardi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Single ones.
Arteta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Smart is important, and i don't mean book smart.
I like girls with a little class, funny, and loyal..honest etc

Somebody who's actually wanting to do something with their life, and not just following what everbody else does...somebody who can do different things with their life...and i don't mean one of those attention seeking weirdo's who are trying to be "different".
Open minded.
Personality wise, there's not so many girls who fit what i really like.
Spannerism
Report 11 years ago
A properly nice girl. Sounds silly but it makes sense. I somehow know instantly if a girl is vein, slutty etc.

I look for a girl who is pretty and charming in an intellectual way. I don't care how beautiful a girl is if they are thick as mince or cheap as a steak pie.
em1n3m
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
independent, compassionate, and easy-going/relaxed are all very important. having a sense of humor though is definitely a triple plus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (54)
98.18%
No (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads