The Student Room Group

Can you do more than 1 EPQ (extended project qualification)?

A EPQ is relatively easy and is worth half a A-level and if possible I would do say 2-3 of them. So can you do more than 1?
Original post by Nowmeis
A EPQ is relatively easy and is worth half a A-level and if possible I would do say 2-3 of them. So can you do more than 1?

Nope. You can only do 1 and it is definitely not easy (lots of hard work needed) but it is worth it because in the end you will have achieved lots of essential skills required for uni such as time management and dissertation writing/referencing etc.

EDIT: If you're passionate about your topic then it will be a lot easier but if you're doing a completely new topic that you need to research well then it could be hard. It just depends on the person and their attitude to work.
(edited 7 years ago)
I did my EPQ in year 12, now I'm in year 13 they are offering students to do a second one? I got an A initially so if I did another one and got Lower would it cancel out my first grade? Or just add more points?
Reply 3
Original post by Ellie_HenryVI
I did my EPQ in year 12, now I'm in year 13 they are offering students to do a second one? I got an A initially so if I did another one and got Lower would it cancel out my first grade? Or just add more points?

I don't think any university would count more than 1 but your better one is the one that would count.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending