I'm jewish but madly in love with them christian girls, what to do?.

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    What to do?.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the problem

ReputationRep:
    Log off TSR for starters. Then chat them up.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm Christian/no religion and fell in love with a Jewish girl. We're now engaged . So no reason why it shouldn't work the other way round. And indeed my fiancee's brother, who's obviously also Jewish, is dating a British Indian girl, family probably Hindu. Unless your family are very strict and worried about 'marrying out', I don't see the problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Log off TSR for starters. Then chat them up.
    Yes, you are right.

But I don't have the courage to hit on them.
    I'm too shy.

ReputationRep:
    You can convert to Christianity...

ReputationRep:
    My parents have been married for over 20 years and they're Catholic (my mum grew up in a convent in Italy!) and Jewish (my dad). They both keep their traditions, so as long as you can communicate and come to agreements on these matters with your significant other, it should be worth a go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    You can convert to Christianity...
    You are right but I don't believe in religion, i'm an atheist.
    I don't believe in god or religion.

ReputationRep:
    I'm unsure where the problem is. Is it your family insisting you marry a Jewish girl? Is it that you want to hunt Christian women like a lion stalks the gazelle on the Serengeti?

My advice will change depending on how you answer this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark19)
    Well I'm Christian/no religion and fell in love with a Jewish girl. We're now engaged . So no reason why it shouldn't work the other way round. And indeed my fiancee's brother, who's obviously also Jewish, is dating a British Indian girl, family probably Hindu. Unless your family are very strict and worried about 'marrying out', I don't see the problem.
    Makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    I'm unsure where the problem is. Is it your family insisting you marry a Jewish girl? Is it that you want to hunt Christian women like a lion stalks the gazelle on the Serengeti?

My advice will change depending on how you answer this.
    No, to be honest i'm just too shy and ashamed to hit on them.
    I am afraid they will not want me because of my background.
    And the funny thing is I don't even believe in judaism or any other religion, i'm an atheist.

I have inferiority complex I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarantINO1)
    No, to be honest i'm just too shy and ashamed to hit on them.
    I am afraid they will not want me because of my background.
    And the funny thing is I don't even believe in judaism or any other religion, i'm an atheist.

I have inferiority complex I guess.
    Ah. So it's a lion stalking gazelle on the Serengeti thing. Cool. Okay - My advice is that if you see a deeply devout girl and your thoughts immediately go to fornication, keep 'em to yourself.

Women are women. You're either idealizing a group as being perfect or you see them as a challenge to be conquered because they ostensibly shouldn't be having sex with you. If it's the first, that's really unhealthy for you and you should try to get over it. If it's the second, then they deserve better than you.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. So it's a lion stalking gazelle on the Serengeti thing. Cool. Okay - My advice is that if you see a deeply devout girl and your thoughts immediately go to fornication, keep 'em to yourself.

Women are women. You're either idealizing a group as being perfect or you see them as a challenge to be conquered because they ostensibly shouldn't be having sex with you. If it's the first, that's really unhealthy for you and you should try to get over it. If it's the second, then they deserve better than you.
    You did not understand me.
    I do not see them like "gazelles on the serengati" , not at all.
    And I am certainly not stalking anyone.

I just am too shy to strike a conversation with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarantINO1)
    You did not understand me.
    I do not see them like "gazelles on the serengati" , not at all.
    And I am certainly not stalking anyone.

I just am too shy to strike a conversation with them.
    I did understand you.

Why do you like "Christian Girls"? What do you think, "Christian Girls" are like?

ReputationRep:
    I did understand you.

Why do you like "Christian Girls"? What do you think, "Christian Girls" are like?
    Actually I made this whole story up just for laughs.
    Sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs, can we stop with the Jewish dating threads, I'm pretty sure they're mostly by the same person

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.