Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Can I get funding for re-starting a course

    • Thread Starter

    I would like to know if I can still get funding to re-start the same course, but at a different university.

    Any help in answering this would be appreciated.

    How many years have you been at uni for previously?
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.