Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's your favourite thing about Autumn? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It's the first day of Autumn (at least according to the astronomical calendar)! I love how the weather starts getting cooler, and all the leaves start changing colour :love: I got myself some lovely Autumn flowers to plant in my garden!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Black Friday I guess and probably Bonfire night too, but apart from that, Autumn is a crap season.. Cold, gets darker earlier, can't wear my summer outfits anymore, end up stepping in dog **** that's camouflaged amongst dead leaves, ugh..

the fact it get's dark earlier. also goodbye to mosquitoes

ReputationRep:
    The colours the leaves go
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Jumping into a big pile of crisp and crunchy leaves. Its oddly satisfying :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    - I love the cooler weather, I do not deal well in the heat, but Autumn temperature is wonderful. Plus it can still be a bit sunny, but not uncomfortably hot and sticky. I can start wearing my non zippy hoodies now.

- The colours are really lovely too, burnt oranges, browns, plus darker nights.

- Halloween! I'm not a big horror fan or anything, but some people have such amazing constumes, and I'm hoping I might be able to dress up and do something this year if I make any friends by October at uni. It's probably my favourite holiday.

- Possibly going to Comic Con in November too.

ReputationRep:
    Leaving the house for school absolutely freezing and then leaving school with absolutely hot weather!

ReputationRep:
    The weather, just how I like it - not too cold and not too hot

ReputationRep:
    When it gets cold enough to start wearing jumpers again, hot drinks and Halloween. Horror films are my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    This:
    Name:  a2QAPq.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  522.6 KB

Although autumns are never this nice in London.. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    This:
    Name:  a2QAPq.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  522.6 KB

Although autumns are never this nice in London.. :emo:
    They are if you live in front of a park like me.

There would literally be a sea of leaves that I can wade through. :excited:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, also, having to sweep the leaves almost everyday can be a pain. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    They are if you live in front of a park like me.

There would literally be a sea of leaves that I can wade through. :excited:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But, also, having to sweep the leaves almost everyday can be a pain. :unimpressed:
    Why can't I have lovely scenery in front of my house like you? :cry2:

Wading through leaves seems like so much fun... :moon:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe those leaves want you to leaf them alone?

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I find Autumn a messy season (especially when it rains heavily on the leaves) but I like the colours, I prefer the temperature in autumn/winter to summer and I love taking pictures of the sun when it's lower.
    My night vision is pretty poor at the moment so I'm not a fan of it getting darker even though I live in a city centre (where the street lights are bright enough to see properly).

ReputationRep:
    Starbucks pumpkin spice latte
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Starbucks pumpkin spice latte
    I agree.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.