Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi my name is John and i am from Greece.I am a physics grafuate and currently a master's student in a Greek university, but i have decided to change course and apply for PGCE to work as a teacher in UK.I recenlty discovered that if you already hold a master degree you can' apply for a student loan.

    This applies even if i haven't got any funding and the master was self-funded?

    thank you.
Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: September 22, 2016
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.