Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

BCU accomodation (tenant replacement) Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I currently live at oscott gardens however I want to change my accommodating because it is not close to my campus . I can only move out if I find a replacement tenant so if you need accomodation or know anyone who may be interested let me know, its en suite btw
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.