Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    So basically, because of family reasons I may have to move from living on campus to commuting to my university and live at home. Will I still receive the maximum maintenance that I am being granted now if I do have to do this? Because if the University can't find anyone to take over my agreement with my accommodation, I will still need to continue paying for it. STRESSING!
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.