Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I need to improve my language of French for career reasons. My university does not have courses in languages, so I will need to learn and take exams independently. Has anyone done this? Is there a way of taking exams, when its not through a school or university? and getting a certificate? When I eventually go for the job I want they will need evidence I have a knowledge of French..
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.