The Student Room Group

Can i get in with these grades ?

Hi i poorly achieved B in maths english literature english language history geography business studies and c in biology chemistry physics and IT i do geography history and english literature for alevel and i am predicated AAA. I would like to study religion and theology at oxford ( AAA), Durham (AAB) or exeter (ABB). Preferably oxford what are my chances ?
Original post by School00000
Hi i poorly achieved B in maths english literature english language history geography business studies and c in biology chemistry physics and IT i do geography history and english literature for alevel and i am predicated AAA. I would like to study religion and theology at oxford ( AAA), Durham (AAB) or exeter (ABB). Preferably oxford what are my chances ?

Hello, I too want to study theology and religion at one of these universities. Great to meet someone else who actually wants to do theology as it's so niche. I believe your 6Bs and 4Cs were your GCSE results. From all the research I have done and going to opening days at Durham for example and speaking to heads of the department. They are not massively concerned in GCSE'. I mean if you write a good personal statement and get as high A Levels as you can get then you do have a chance.
You do good A Levels I think for the course anyway. Oxford and Durham will be hard for any applicant even with the best of grades.

Also isn't Exeter as low as BBB!

Hope this helped

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending