Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am a post-grad trainee teacher with a new tenancy for a smart studio flat in Danesgate House. Regrettably, my school placement means I will barely be in Lincoln for the next 6 months and it has turned out that renting my studio wasn't the smartest financial move! I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy.

    This isn't an illegal sub-let. It will all be above board with Homes For Students Ltd, the managers of Danesgate. They will release me from the tenancy and draw up a new agreement for the new tenant. The studio has its own private kitchen, bathroom, and flat screen TV and the rent through to next September is £6540.75. I have paid this term in full and will negotiate an acceptable rebate with the new tenant. The new tenant will then be responsible for the next two termly instalments.
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2016
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.