The Student Room Group

good A-levels for a LAW degree

Hi, at the moment Im considering a law degree at uni and just checking the A-levels I have chosen are good enough. I haven't chosen law at A-level because i was told i don't need it by me career advisor and uni I would wish to attend. Plus i still want to leave my options open because I'm not 100% sure yet. however should i want to do law, are these A-levels good enough?
English
History
Sociology/business/psychology
At the moment i am undecided on the 3rd, which one do you think is the best or would you recommend another one?
thanks
Original post by Will.A2017
Hi, at the moment Im considering a law degree at uni and just checking the A-levels I have chosen are good enough. I haven't chosen law at A-level because i was told i don't need it by me career advisor and uni I would wish to attend. Plus i still want to leave my options open because I'm not 100% sure yet. however should i want to do law, are these A-levels good enough?
English
History
Sociology/business/psychology
At the moment i am undecided on the 3rd, which one do you think is the best or would you recommend another one?
thanks

English and History are good; I'd pick sociology as the third option because it's essentially history, but in a more modern sense - it reduces work, essentially.
Reply 2
I wouldn't recommend psychology as I found it was incredibly boring and I didn't enjoy learning it like I did with my other subjects. Just having to learn case studies was not interesting and I dreaded the lessons each week.

So glad I've been able to drop it for A2

Quick Reply

Latest