Would have sex mile high? Watch

Poll: Would you have sex in an aircraft toilet?
Yes and i'm a guy (30)
44.78%
Yes and i'm a girl (16)
23.88%
No and i'm a guy (8)
11.94%
No and i'm a girl (13)
19.4%
welshleprechaun
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Me and my girlfriend went to cyprus a while a go and while I was up for a shag in the loo, she wasn't. So I was just wondering how many of you would or wouldn't?
Ichamackalooloo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't get me wrong I'd love to jojn the Mile High club. But, I often wonder how people can do it, unless they fly private/business class or something LOL Seriously, there are like 2 toilets which are constantly in use (or maybe the planes I fly on are full of people with weak bladders) and even if you did both manage to sneak in without being court it really would have to be a quickie!!!

Plus the toilets themselves are ****ing vile. Eurgh....thats a turn off in itself!!! So in conclusion; yes it would be cool to say i'd joined the MHC but there are too many obstacles in the way for me!!! LOL

*someone get me a private jet, goddamit*
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
I did wonder about this while we were in Rome since it came up in conversation. One of the men told us the only way to do it is transatlantic when there are loads of toilets and lots of people asleep... Could be fun, but I can't see how you'd get away with it! Besides which sex in a loo has never really appealed to me...
King Hippo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'd definitely be up for it. I think it depends on the flight crew you get, because while you'd expect them to give you hassle if you got caught, apparently some of them just give you a knowing wink as if to say "well done", because it's pretty obvious if you've done it.
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
It's an airplane toilet. They are not pleasant or erotic. Regualr inflight entertainment will do for me.
lodzinski
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hmm.. sounds plausible, but in my experience on a long haul people go to sleep quite a way into the flight, by which time the bathrooms would've been used a fair bit - not nice....
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
I would do it once to try it but probably never again - The space / cubical would just be too small and you'd need to be quiet, so I'd guess it wouldn't be a very enjoyable experience.
Citation
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Private jet, oh yes. A scummy public toilet is a scummy public toilet though, no matter if it's a mile up or in the middle of London, so no.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No. With the demand for the loo on a plane it wouldn't be long before a queue developed and, inevitably, a bang on the door. Not exactly my idea of secluded...
happydinosaur
Report 11 years ago
I guess for some people a scummy public toilet is all part of the excietment...
MoOoOn light
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by happydinosaur)
I guess for some people a scummy public toilet is all part of the excietment...
don't guess again
that_time
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Airplane toilets = rank.

not sexy.
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I prefer the bedroom. It's much more cosy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1628)
78.91%
Leave (435)
21.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed