I'm not going to put anyone through this nightmare (life), like I was put.

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.
    I am not going to contribute ( I am a male ) to the birth of anyone.
    Life sucks- between all the disappointments, the need to succeed in school, the need to find a girlfriend, the need to to find a good job after uni, the need to deal with all the horrible and evil people out there, the need to deal with all the violence and crime out there, the need to deal with religion ( I am an atheist), with all the deadly diseases outhere.
    Why put anyone through this nightmare seriously?.

If everyone were good, kind people and if there was no violence and crime and no religion and if everyone were rich and beautiful and young and healthy forever, and no one had to study or work but just go to the beach all day, then I would have considered having a child.
    But as things stand the world is s horrible place and life a long list of tortures.

I just had to vent what I feel about this life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarantINO1)
    Seriously.
    I am not going to contribute ( I am a male ) to the birth of anyone.
    Life sucks- between all the disappointments, the need to succeed in school, the need to find a girlfriend, the need to to find a good job after uni, the need to deal with all the horrible and evil people out there, the need to deal with all the violence and crime out there, the need to deal with religion ( I am an atheist), with all the deadly diseases outhere.
    Why put anyone through this nightmare seriously?.

If everyone were good, kind people and if there was no violence and crime and no religion and if everyone were rich and beautiful and young and healthy forever, and no one had to study or work but just go to the beach all day, then I would have considered having a child.
    But as things stand the world is s horrible place and life a long list of tortures.

I just had to vent what I feel about this life.
    My advice to everyone is :
    Think long and hard before you bring another human being into this life.

ReputationRep:
    Let me qoute the French novelist Gustave Flaubert :
    The idea of bringing someone into the world fills me with horror. I would curse myself if I were a father. A son of mine! Oh no, no, no! May my entire flesh perish and may I transmit to no one the aggravations and the disgrace of existence.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.