Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I'm a new student here at cardiff univeristy and i'll be studying Pharmacy. As the title suggests, I'm a fan of kpop and I was just wondering who else at Cardiff university enjoys Kpop. Comment below stating what year you're in and the subject you're studying as well as the Kpop groups you enjoy

I like all groups from SM, big bang, black oink, BTS, got7, miss A , twice, jjcc, infinte, exid and far too many more

ReputationRep:
    I don't study at cardiff lol but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kpop <3 my ultimate favs right now are bts,got7, exo, black pink and red velvet but i listen to other groups as well.

ReputationRep:
    Again, not from Cardiff, but I do love kpop! My bias right now has to be either Rose from BlackPink or Leo from Vixx

ReputationRep:
    Ayyy I'm from Leicester, all about Seventeen and monsta X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm not from Cardiff Uni, but I absolutely love KPOP! I like the groups you mentioned, AKMU and many others. Do you like K-Drama as well? I love it and I swear I don't recall how many times I've cried because of watching tearjerking dramas. ;_;

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm second year at Cardiff's and I like kpop!!!!! Mainly BTS and big bang but I like a bit of everything really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xojellyxo)
    Hi there. I'm a new student here at cardiff univeristy and i'll be studying Pharmacy. As the title suggests, I'm a fan of kpop and I was just wondering who else at Cardiff university enjoys Kpop. Comment below stating what year you're in and the subject you're studying as well as the Kpop groups you enjoy

I like all groups from SM, big bang, black oink, BTS, got7, miss A , twice, jjcc, infinte, exid and far too many more

Lol I must know you!! I'm pharmacy first year Cardiff too LMAO KPOP!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuruLock)
    Lol I must know you!! I'm pharmacy first year Cardiff too LMAO KPOP!!!
    I think I know you too Pharmy Army? SHINee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksandcats)
    I don't study at cardiff lol but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kpop <3 my ultimate favs right now are bts,got7, exo, black pink and red velvet but i listen to other groups as well.
    Blackpink in your area! ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xojellyxo)

Omg I'm from Cardiff too, but I'm doing my A Level right now...the group I follow the most is BTS

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 25, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.