The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
President George Bush

:biggrin:.. heehee.. you just proved a great deal of people wrong you realize this right?
In saying that he went to Yale and Harvard, the TOP TWO UNI's in the states, you proved that he is not stupid, and HAS to have a decent grasp on the english language.. heh. I thank you.
Reply 41
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
he did go to yale and harvard, so if he's thick then what are you?

Perhaps you havent seen the caldenders, each day has some quote of his...
PadFoot90
Perhaps you havent seen the caldenders, each day has some quote of his...

What has that to do with anything?
Reply 43
drago di giada
What has that to do with anything?

Just pointing it out...
PadFoot90
Just pointing it out...

:confused: umm.. alright.
Reply 45
drago di giada
:confused: umm.. alright.

my point was, bush isnt exactly a master of english.
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
he did go to yale and harvard, so if he's thick then what are you?

not rich enough to be bought into university
BloodyValentine
not rich enough to be bought into university

A lot of rich/famous people have flunked out of prestigous schools. Al Gore is one of them. Money has nothing to do with it.
PadFoot90

He has to have some amount of command for the english language.. or he wouldn't have been accepted into harvard or yale.. let alone both.
Made in the USA
A lot of rich/famous people have flunked out of prestigous schools. Al Gore is one of them. Money has nothing to do with it.

flunking out is not the point he wouldn't have got in if daddy hadn't been the president (or whatever he was at the time)
Reply 50
drago di giada
He has to have some amount of command for the english language.. or he wouldn't have been accepted into harvard or yale.. let alone both.

key word there is some.
PadFoot90

every president making mistakes when speaking - it happens, bill clinton may have been a better speaker but that doesn't make him a better president.
PadFoot90
key word there is some.

Do you seriously think he could've gotten in if he was a complete nimrod?
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
every president making mistakes when speaking - it happens, bill clinton may have been a better speaker but that doesn't make him a better president.

Expecially considering he knew that what he had done was bad enough at the time.. that he lied to cover it up. I'd say thats not a great president.
Reply 54
drago di giada
Do you seriously think he could've gotten in if he was a complete nimrod?
What the hell do you mean if? Let me take you back to a press conference by Mr Bush:

Bush: Saddam, we have a saying in Tennessee, or was it texas... Oh, pretty much both... Fool me once... um, shame on you! Trick me twice... um, well, they aint gonna trick me again.

George Bush is an absolute retard, regardless of where he was gifted an easy entry. Cheney is a self-obsessed industrialist... a typically poor Republican, caring only about himself. He reminds me of Harding, but with less power.

I hope that the current voting on this forum holds true for the real election, and that Bush doesn't remove any more minorities from the voting register. I apologise to all Texans, but trust that bumpkin to be intolerant. I reckon that if you were to dig deep enough, there would be a big white hood in his bedside drawer.

Absolute retard. The suffering has been great enough. I feel it, and I live in England. Please, don't make the same mistake again America, kick that smacktard out of office, and preferably into some cement. He doesn't deserve to live, for all the pain he has caused.
There are other third parties in the United States as well. I will vote for Pat Buchanan's Reform Party. But, If I had to choose between Bush, Kerry, and Nader, I would choose Nader.

Regards.
RobbieC
What the hell do you mean if? Let me take you back to a press conference by Mr Bush:

Bush: Saddam, we have a saying in Tennessee, or was it texas... Oh, pretty much both... Fool me once... um, shame on you! Trick me twice... um, well, they aint gonna trick me again.

George Bush is an absolute retard, regardless of where he was gifted an easy entry. Cheney is a self-obsessed industrialist... a typically poor Republican, caring only about himself. He reminds me of Harding, but with less power.

I hope that the current voting on this forum holds true for the real election, and that Bush doesn't remove any more minorities from the voting register. I apologise to all Texans, but trust that bumpkin to be intolerant. I reckon that if you were to dig deep enough, there would be a big white hood in his bedside drawer.

Absolute retard. The suffering has been great enough. I feel it, and I live in England. Please, don't make the same mistake again America, kick that smacktard out of office, and preferably into some cement. He doesn't deserve to live, for all the pain he has caused.

You reckon eh? lol.If it were up to me, it would be between Nadar and Bush.. NOT KERRY.. because as you put it for Cheney.. he's self-absorbed! and its sad!
Isaac Newton
There are other third parties in the United States as well. I will vote for Pat Buchanan's Reform Party. But, If I had to choose between Bush, Kerry, and Nader, I would choose Nader.

Regards.

Considering he only got 2.7 percent with the Green party in 2000 you might as well not vote
Reply 58
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Considering he only got 2.7 percent with the Green party in 2000 you might as well not vote

I would agree, he is just sapping votes.
PadFoot90
I would agree, he is just sapping votes.

that's a stupid thing to say if a party get 2.7% of the votes it will still win some seats won't it? otherwise what's the point of voting for the party you believe in