Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

En-Suite Room Available in Central Quay, Sheffield Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I've made the decision to leave University and I'm looking to find someone to take over my housing contract. I've included all relevant information and photos but please be sure to ask if any of you would like to see more.

    F157 - ROOM E

    En-suite room in Central Quay, Sheffield avaliable.

    Sharing housing with 3 female and 1 male first year students. All bills are included within the rooms cost of £105 per week. Costs can be paid in installments if necessary of 1,2,3 or 6 payments over the course of the year.Just a 15 minute walk from the city campus of SHU and the city centre of sheffield.You need to supply your own bed linen (duvet, duvet cover, sheet, pillow and pillowcase), towels, crockery, cutlery, and cooking utensils.Wifi is available at throughout the building also included in rent cost.

    Ensuite bathroom
    Broadband connection
    Wi-fi available
    Bills inclusive in rent
    Secure cycle storage
    Ironing Board
    Washing machine/launderette
    Fridge or fridge freezer
    Vacuum cleaner
    Wheelchair accessible

    Contact Information if interested or request a showing of property:
    Number: 0114 225 5555 Email: [email protected]
    Attached Images
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.