Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Transferring and student finance

    • Thread Starter


    To put it briefly, I successfully transferred universities in May. I applied for student finance for this year shortly after, but I wasn't officially withdrawn from my old course until July.

    This has led to a mix-up on my part, as I thought I would be classed as a continuing student. I completed and sent a PN1 form last week, and my application online has been showing as submitted since - it's also informing me that I still need to send evidence:

    I am becoming slightly worried I'm missing something - is there some action I need to take, or is it a case of waiting for my PN1 form to be processed?
    Attached Images
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.