Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I hate it when... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching a video on Facebook and it stops to buffer almost every time.

What do you hate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you type a comment out real fast and send it and then read it back realising how many spelling mistakes you've made :facepalm2:

worse still is when you type in a hurry and end up sending the message to the wrong person. one time i was b i tching about a former friend to someone else and ended up sending the text to her than the friend :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
    I managed to wiggle myself out of it with my quick thinking though, I sent a follow up text to her saying 'sorry I sent that without the speech quotes, this is what someone said about you...' :smartass:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    I'm watching a video on Facebook and it stops to buffer almost every time.

What do you hate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You need a better system
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    When I'm watching TV and my mum walks in at the exact point when there's a sex scene

ReputationRep:
    autocomplete. just autocomplete on phones

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when I'm on my phone and concentrating on something but someone keeps talking to me and won't shut up even though I don't care for what they're saying

ReputationRep:
    At my work, when I try to talk to group of people at lunch time but they ended up browsing funny memes on their phone.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people make multiple threads about religion just to cause arguments.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when Jesus steals my waffles.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when I'm trying to take a picture of something and the camera doesn't bloody focus.

ReputationRep:
    I hate when I hear people chewing...Apparently it's a brain disorder :O called Misophonia.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    When you type a comment out real fast and send it and then read it back realising how many spelling mistakes you've made :facepalm2:
    Or that you've missed out words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I hate when I hear people chewing...Apparently it's a brain disorder :O called Misophonia.
    A brain disorder?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When your talking to someone on whatsapp and they're 'typing' but only send one word or 'type' for ages.

And people who dont use their indicators.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    A brain disorder?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what I was told

ReputationRep:
    I hate this world.

I hate humans.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people don't use their indicators on the road. It's literally right next to the ****ing steering wheel, how much effort does it take to let us all know that you're leaving a roundabout so we can pull out? Oh, and those ****ers that don't give you a thank-you wave when you give way to them on a narrow road, again it takes no effort.

ReputationRep:
    People cracking bones. :afraid: But ultimately...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by undercxver)
    I hate this world.

I hate humans.

ReputationRep:
    When I get born

ReputationRep:
    a few things. People pronouncing my name loo-ey instead of loo-is (my name is spelt louis but i was born on bastille day so my mum thought to celebrate french stuff make my name a bit french-ey). however i don't mean first offenders, but the ones who repeatedly do that. Also the other week i e-mailed a uni about an enquiry and despite my e-mail including my name louis, they flippin reply "sorry for not replying louise" GAAHH XD

Also auto-correct. a couple of things here, my name is Louis, not Lotus. Secondly the reason why i didnt hang out with my friend is NOT because i watched urine, but because i watched YouTube, this lead to my friend being quite concerned about my mental health

Also when i get something wrong and i don't understand why... that's quite concerning but not the worst.
    To be honest i have a list in my head of about 20 things i hate but i won't go on forever

P.S. Oh yeh i forgot. I REALLY hate it when someone tells you a fact about ur speciality and you know it's wrong but they dont accept no as an answer. "infinity is the largest number" m8 i am studying A2 maths and AS FM and i can tell you it's not a number, its instead an idea.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.