Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

slc disbursements

    • Thread Starter


    I left Uni in 2014 and SFE needed evidence of my last year at Uni which I did a few weeks back and now I have money in my account from slc disbursements.

    Can you get a rebait? I am not so sure!!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 23, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.