The Student Room Group

A tricky love triangle..

I could do with a bit of advice if u dont mind!!

Ok, there is a bit of a crazy situation at the moment with me an my best friend and this 1 boy.
I got off with him like 3 weeks ago, he told me he didnt want anything more, so we left it at that. Recently he texted me a lot and seemed to be into me and stuff.
BUT i wasnt convinced, so i found some other guy on wednesday, and my best friend got off with him instead.
He came over to my house last night to watch DVD's and stuff and all was good, we didnt do anything but there was definatley something and we did get v close.

So what do i do????

My best friend is annoyed at me for having him over because she likes him, and he likes her. BUT the problem is this guy she really likes is coming back from australia on tuesday and she will obviously go and get with him.

She has no idea we did anything other than watch dvd's last night, so we arent going to tell her and we will just see what happens, BUT do i
a. ) get with the original boy after my best friends potential new boyfriend retrurns and he has realised he hasnt got a chance with my best mate, and put up with being second best,

b. ) or do i force a decision out of him before this other guy turns up so that i wont feel like i was the backup plan!? (thus running the risk of losing him totally!)

its such a funny situation but i dont know what to do!! any advice would be great.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I really tried but I couldnt get to the end of that post... good luck with it all though :smile:
I think you should do this one:

b. ) or do i force a decision out of him before this other guy turns up so that i wont feel like i was the backup plan!? (thus running the risk of losing him totally!)
Reply 3
BlueAngel
I think you should do this one:

me too.. but then i run the risk of totally losing him, and he is GORGEOUS and to be honest its only a summer thing and thus dont care much.. he is GORGEOUS!!!
we didnt do anything

She has no idea we did anything other than watch dvd's last night, so we arent going to tell her

:confused:

I'm confused....
Reply 5
goldenbarnes
:confused:

I'm confused....

hehe looks like you've uncovered another indescrepancy in the long list of teen angst posts
Cossack
I really tried but I couldnt get to the end of that post... good luck with it all though :smile:

Same here. I don't think my impatience will get me far in life :frown:
Reply 7
TheGirlWho

Ok, there is a bit of a crazy situation at the moment with me an my best friend and this 1 boy.
I got off with him like 3 weeks ago, he told me he didnt want anything more, so we left it at that. Recently he texted me a lot and seemed to be into me and stuff.
BUT i wasnt convinced, so i found some other guy on wednesday, and my best friend got off with him instead.
He came over to my house last night to watch DVD's and stuff and all was good, we didnt do anything but there was definatley something and we did get v close.

So what do i do????

My best friend is annoyed at me for having him over because she likes him, and he likes her. BUT the problem is this guy she really likes is coming back from australia on tuesday and she will obviously go and get with him.

She has no idea we did anything other than watch dvd's last night, so we arent going to tell her and we will just see what happens, BUT do i
a. ) get with the original boy after my best friends potential new boyfriend retrurns and he has realised he hasnt got a chance with my best mate, and put up with being second best,

its such a funny situation but i dont know what to do!! any advice would be great.

you need to speak to both guys at completely different times. and talk them in a way that they dont realise you are forcing an answer out of them
Reply 8
TheGirlWho
me too.. but then i run the risk of totally losing him, and he is GORGEOUS and to be honest its only a summer thing and thus dont care much.. he is GORGEOUS!!!

I hope his character is appealing as his appearance.... :smile:
Reply 9
waiting2smile
Same here. I don't think my impatience will get me far in life :frown:

And ooh look theres another teen crisis thread just been made...is there a need for a teen love/sexuality/suicide/masturbation/virginty forum?????
Reply 10
Cossack
And ooh look theres another teen crisis thread just been made...is there a need for a teen love/sexuality/suicide/masturbation/virginty forum?????

lol, thats a good idea!! hehe, can you imagine the number of threads a day?
i personally think there should be a whole forum dedicated to teenage problems :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Eeyore
I hope his character is appealing as his appearance.... :smile:

Tis a summer fling, you want someone who's going to look good in photos, not someone who acts like a saint :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:
Cossack

Perhaps you could campaign for one? :tongue:

Half these problems sound like they've come from the problem section of a magazine/newspaper.
Reply 13
neha p
lol, thats a good idea!! hehe, can you imagine the number of threads a day?
i personally think there should be a whole forum dedicated to teenage problems :rolleyes:

There is its at www.noonereallycaresstopmoaningandshutup.com
Cate
Tis a summer fling, you want someone who's going to look good in photos, not someone who acts like a saint :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

I'm shocked, that's so shallow!
TheGirlWho

So what do i do????

errr...how old are you? I wouldve read one but...
Reply 16
Eeyore
I'm shocked, that's so shallow!

:tongue:
But true :tongue:
Reply 17
Cossack

I got to the end but got confused when it turned out to be a love pentagon. :rolleyes:
Reply 18

lol, the name of that site alone seems so inviting and positive. somewhere you will get plenty of helpful advice! :rolleyes:
neha p
lol, the name of that site alone seems so inviting and positive. somewhere you will get plenty of helpful advice! :rolleyes:

I don't think it's a real site :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending