Turn on thread page Beta

A tricky love triangle.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i'm 18.

basically me and my friend both fancy the same guy but she has someone better lined up, so i will probably end up with because i'm second best UNLESS i tell him to choose now.

summer fling, he is gorgeous.

and we didnt do anything but get v close in the same bed. so innocent but also not, could cause friendship problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I don't think it's a real site
    What a pity...It would have been so resourceful for TheGirlWho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlWho)
    i'm 18.

basically me and my friend both fancy the same guy but she has someone better lined up, so i will probably end up with because i'm second best UNLESS i tell him to choose now.

summer fling, he is gorgeous.

and we didnt do anything but get v close in the same bed. so innocent but also not, could cause friendship problems.
    THEN SAY SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!!
    whats there to loose-nothing
    whats there to gain - EVERYTHING!!!

ReputationRep:
    dude no need to be so sarcastic. all i wanted was some advice!!!

Mod Expression - Language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I don't think it's a real site
    its not :rolleyes: it should be though!

ReputationRep:
    dude no need to be so sarcastic. all i wanted was some advice!!!
    im not being sarcastic, i truely think you should go for it! im really sorry if i hurt your feelings though

Mod Expression - Quotation Language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    THEN SAY SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!!
    whats there to loose-nothing
    whats there to gain - EVERYTHING!!!
    but i might lose him!! and like i said. he is beautiful

ReputationRep:
    im not being sarcastic, i truely think you should go for it! im really sorry if i hurt your feelings though
    hehe, not you, sorry, didnt mean to offend, wasnt being mean 2 u!!

ReputationRep:
    ok, no probs!

ReputationRep:
    but i might lose him!! and like i said. he is beautiful
    hehe! im liking the look of this guy!
    ok, if you dont want to ask, do some really discreet flirting then. that might help

ReputationRep:
    hehe! im liking the look of this guy!
    ok, if you dont want to ask, do some really discreet flirting then. that might help
    now u see, i did that, we established that he likes me, but he also admits that he likes my best friend. he did say he wouldnt mess us around (although to be fair he already has!) and that he'd "choose" soon.

dont forget the fact that he is so GORGEOUS, it counts for a lot.

ReputationRep:
    now u see, i did that, we established that he likes me, but he also admits that he likes my best friend. he did say he wouldnt mess us around (although to be fair he already has!) and that he'd "choose" soon.

dont forget the fact that he is so GORGEOUS, it counts for a lot.
    then just be nicer to him than your friend is. dont be pushy otherwise he might feel pressured and go straight for your friend. he wants time, so that obviously means you are gorgeous in his mind, as well as your friend!
    but do some really discreet flirting, and be nice in general. it will definately help!

ReputationRep:
    then just be nicer to him than your friend is. dont be pushy otherwise he might feel pressured and go straight for your friend. he wants time, so that obviously means you are gorgeous in his mind, as well as your friend!
    but do some really discreet flirting, and be nice in general. it will definately help!
    yeah i think i will. but i also have to tell him to decide soonish. i think i'll txt him an just say he needs to decide by like monday (thats my birthday) if thats ok with him. cos i dont wanna be hanging around!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think i will. but i also have to tell him to decide soonish. i think i'll txt him an just say he needs to decide by like monday (thats my birthday) if thats ok with him. cos i dont wanna be hanging around!!
    thats a good idea. happy bday for monday incase i forget
    neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    thats a good idea. happy bday for monday incase i forget
    neha
    xxxx
    thanks, and thanks 4 the advice btw, i think i just needed a sane person to confirm what i should do!! lol, cos obviously i cant talk to my best mate about it. heheh. i'll let you know who he decides:P

ReputationRep:
    No offence but posting a thread like that in any forum makes you susceptible to criticism. The fact your post makes little sense and isn’t written in a coherent manner evokes little sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    No offence but posting a thread like that in any forum makes you susceptible to criticism. The fact your post makes little sense and isn’t written in a coherent manner evokes little sympathy.
    whoa, hostile. what did i ever do to you!?!?
    look i dont give a **** what you think ok?
    just because you didnt understand my post does not mean i should not have posted it, or that other people dont get it. maybe you are just slow. anyway, i got the advice i needed and thus i am going.
    and incidently you were the only person who critisced me, so obviously i'm not THAT susceptible to it. anyway, whatever!

ReputationRep:
    just because you didnt understand my post does not mean i should not have posted it, or that other people dont get it. maybe you are just slow. anyway, i got the advice i needed and thus i am going.
    and incidently you were the only person who critisced me, so obviously i'm not THAT susceptible to it. anyway, whatever!
    I'm sorry, but I just find that funny. I have to say I agree entirely with waiting2smile - I found it very difficult to comprehend what you were trying to ask.

"look i dont give a **** what you think ok?" - if you don't care what people think, why did you even bother posting on an internet forum? Do stop making a fool of yourself old thing.

"just because you didnt understand my post does not mean i should not have posted it," - surely it's in your interests to post something which people can actually make some sense of?

ReputationRep:
    You haven't read my post I see :rolleyes: I'm not showing any hostility just explaining you shouldn't be hurt if a few people don't have any sympathy towards your problems. I haven't openly criticised you either and nor was I the only one. Good luck in whatever the situation is that you need to resolve

Edit: Thanks Eyeore.

ReputationRep:
    :confused: Secret answer (C) Get off with everyone and not care about your friends inability to see that its just a summer thing. Enjoy!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.