Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlWho)
    I could do with a bit of advice if u dont mind!!

Ok, there is a bit of a crazy situation at the moment with me an my best friend and this 1 boy.
    I got off with him like 3 weeks ago, he told me he didnt want anything more, so we left it at that. Recently he texted me a lot and seemed to be into me and stuff.
    BUT i wasnt convinced, so i found some other guy on wednesday, and my best friend got off with him instead.
    He came over to my house last night to watch DVD's and stuff and all was good, we didnt do anything but there was definatley something and we did get v close.

So what do i do????

My best friend is annoyed at me for having him over because she likes him, and he likes her. BUT the problem is this guy she really likes is coming back from australia on tuesday and she will obviously go and get with him.

She has no idea we did anything other than watch dvd's last night, so we arent going to tell her and we will just see what happens, BUT do i
    a. ) get with the original boy after my best friends potential new boyfriend retrurns and he has realised he hasnt got a chance with my best mate, and put up with being second best,

b. ) or do i force a decision out of him before this other guy turns up so that i wont feel like i was the backup plan!? (thus running the risk of losing him totally!)

its such a funny situation but i dont know what to do!! any advice would be great.
    Slut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Slut
    Which narb are you? Are you both banned now? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Which narb are you? Are you both banned now? :confused:
    I think my account is unbanned now but I cant be arsed to go back to it really

(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    I think my account is unbanned now but I cant be arsed to go back to it really
    lol why not? I keep quoting you as imasillynarb and sending PM's to imasillynarb, it's annoying.

ReputationRep:
    oh.. i'm a slut am i??

(Original post by TheGirlWho)
    oh.. i'm a slut am i??
    Maybe, how should i know?

ReputationRep:
    HAHA! You have all overlooked the simplicity of her situation! The solution to your problem is stated in your thread title: "A tricky love triangle". Who said it had to be tricky, two girls and one "beautiful guy"...sounds like a sleazy movie to me??!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.