Where is this ?!?!?

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    On my timetable there is a room i am supposed to go to but i have no idea when the name of the building ends and when the room name/number starts. As well as having no idea where the hell the building is, so the Building /room is BUSSCHG11.( I wish they would just write the full name of the building -___-)

    If anyone can help, i would really appreciate that !!

    Hi FlyseaSo,

    This is Henley Business School G11. If you enter through the Main Entrance (coming from the Quad) it's on your right

    I hope this helps!

    Final Year Accounting and Management
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 23, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.