Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Am i a mature student ?

ReputationRep:
    I have taken out two gap years to go travelling and work before uni. I have an offer which will be reactivated when I apply this year for a start in 2017.

I am 20 but will be 21 when I start studying.Am I applying as a mature student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaya_lioness)
    I have taken out two gap years to go travelling and work before uni. I have an offer which will be reactivated when I apply this year for a start in 2017.

I am 20 but will be 21 when I start studying.Am I applying as a mature student
    Technically yes, you're a mature student if you're 21 at the start of the course. However, unis won't start changing requirements or doing anything differently at that age

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23 with a nearly 2 year old I litterally feel like the mother sometimes but it's fine! Haha xx

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.