Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok those of you who have read my previous posts know a bit about this, i am in love with this guy who i have liked for 2 years he has a g/f but they never speak or talk and he says he wants me which i never did believe but he is showing it now, the other night things got a little out of hand and we ended up havin some fun (not serious)

he is going on holiday next week with his g/f and mum to decide if they want to refresh there relationshop or end it. i told him if he refreshes it i will stay away from him coz its really upsetting for me but if he ends it we could end up going out.

i was thining last night and realised that i never take offers from any other guys etc. bcoz i always think i have a shot with him but i dont think i ever will and him going on holiday with her will probably make them closer

i need to get over him but its so hard as ive liked him for 2 years any help for me please? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well from your profile have you just finished your A2s or starting them. If you've just finished them forget about it - you won't see him much once you're at uni and itll take too long for him to break up with his misses. If he was single already it would be OK.

However if you still have another year then things are more complicated. Personaly I never get invloved with someone whos already in a relationship and forget about them straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Keep a diary might help. Write all the stuff down is better than keep it all inside.

Another thing, try to get a "character" reference.

ReputationRep:
    yes, but ill try hard to remember him

ReputationRep:
    Could you really trust him if he's messed around with you behind his current girlfriend's back? Wouldn't you worry he'd do the same to you?

You're probably better off stepping away from the situation - but unfortunately I know that's much much easier said than done, and I really feel for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    You're probably better off stepping away from the situation - but unfortunately I know that's much much easier said than done, and I really feel for you

it is really hard yeah coz hes always there! i dont think i would tust him as he only ever seems to make an effort to see me if he can tear him self away from his computer :rolleyes: i keep a diary which might help and last night i went out and had a good time without thinking of him once! go me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    ok those of you who have read my previous posts know a bit about this, i am in love with this guy who i have liked for 2 years he has a g/f but they never speak or talk and he says he wants me which i never did believe but he is showing it now, the other night things got a little out of hand and we ended up havin some fun (not serious)

he is going on holiday next week with his g/f and mum to decide if they want to refresh there relationshop or end it. i told him if he refreshes it i will stay away from him coz its really upsetting for me but if he ends it we could end up going out.

i was thining last night and realised that i never take offers from any other guys etc. bcoz i always think i have a shot with him but i dont think i ever will and him going on holiday with her will probably make them closer

i need to get over him but its so hard as ive liked him for 2 years any help for me please? :rolleyes:
    you ahve my sympothy, your in a difficlut position for any person to face. the longing for someone for so long can sumtimes blind you to the fact that it may not work or it may be wrong. in the end you just have to follow you heart and work out all the other **** later. my partner said he fell in love with me the day he met me that was like 2.5 yrs ago, he loved me the hole time we were friends but never said nething because he thougfht he cudn hav me n i had other boyfriends, wen he spoke up eventually i discovered i was in love with him too. you cant try to asses wat will happen in the future.. cheating, uni, differences etc forget it and live for now, if you can have want you've always wanted then jump on the chance or itl pass you by.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like an infatuation that turned into an obsession. That could be unhealthy. Move on, you will be more happy.

ReputationRep:
    he's using you

Mod Expression - Language Violation. Post Edited.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.