Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to pick one more module, however Im stuck between two. One of them I really want to do, but three group projects on one sesmter.

Is too much work, group projects take up most of the time.

what should i do?

the alternative module, isnt bad, I did well last year in it, but im not 100% passionate about it.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Pick the more interesting module and if it has group work then you have to trust that it's been organised so that you get it all done in time. Group work can be challenging at the best of times but you gain valuable skills.

ReputationRep:
    If the 3 group projects involve working with 3 different groups, then I'd recommend going with 2 groups plus the alternative module. Getting group dynamics to work effectively and productively takes a huge amount of time, and with no guarantees.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.