Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Access course for pharmacy?

    • Thread Starter

    Can I go to univ for pharmacy if I do Foundation Degree Applied & Medical Sciences* (Year 1 - Certificate in Higher Education) (Validated by Ulster University ) in nwrc ni
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.