If a girl don't want nothing to do with you

Announcements

Does it mean she hates you, would she forgive you again

ReputationRep:
    It means you should leave her alone.

ReputationRep:
    Common mistake. Double negative. Means she wants something to do with you. You're in luck, friend!

ReputationRep:
    Leave her alone and move on.

ReputationRep:
    No sex for you.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a double negative - you're in!

To answerr your question, impossible to say. With all the infornation, you're the best judge. I would give up though

ReputationRep:
    whether she does or doesn't it is going to end up that way anyhow if you keep talking to her

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on what YOU did and what type of relationship you shared with her. Maybe, she will need time to forgive you.

From a girls perspective, in this scenario it depends on what you did and how sincere your apology is etc. She may forgive you and talk to you again eventually, but it willl take time and maybe a lot of time. Are you willing to do that?

Forever

ReputationRep:
    It's a polite way of saying sod off.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Does it mean she hates you, would she forgive you again
    It means what she said. She wants to be left alone.

You should know the reasons.

Looool u sure

Better to be single

Don't matter

I did something really bad it's been near 5 years, listen I saw her a couple months ago she was wid her man she gave me some fake smile I was pissed

ReputationRep:
    I did something really bad it's been near 5 years, listen I saw her a couple months ago she was wid her man she gave me some fake smile I was pissed
    damn bro

ReputationRep:
    What if a boy don't want anything to do with you?

ReputationRep:
    What did you do?

Why havent you moved on after 5 years? Has she made any contact with you or given you any indication she is interested in you again? What about ber bf? Maybe he is holding her prisoner?

Why would you be annoyed if you managed to get a smile considering what you did to her?

I've got no chance

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What social media "stories" do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.