just askin
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saboning)
    just askin
    I think it already reached it's peak and it's starting to go down a bit, but I haven't seen any stats so I can't say for sure

ReputationRep:
    It terms of people that I know, yes. I know a few people that would play 2-3 hours a night, but never play anymore.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps if they would actually make the servers playable, then people would actually start to get into it rather than play a few times and drop it.

Alternatively, make it F2P and watch it explode, though maybe not the best for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saboning)
    just askin
    No, you're just a silver.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not at its peak
    Its has decreased in playing time amongst people (probably due to school and tings)

ReputationRep:
    I'v been play CS for years and I feel like CS:GO has peaked already and is on the down, especially following the whole skin betting controversy. Personally, I don't enjoy it as much as I used to but its still fun to compete and maintain my rank.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.