Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

gcse computer science year 10

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me how much from computer science year 7, 8, 9 will come in the gcse exam in year 11? Now in year 10 we study Python.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_queen)
    Can you please tell me how much from computer science year 7, 8, 9 will come in the gcse exam in year 11? Now in year 10 we study Python.
    I would imagine that it starts from scratch, since many schools do not teach Computer Science at KS3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    I would imagine that it starts from scratch, since many schools do not teach Computer Science at KS3.
    I moved to this school just this year, and here they studied from Year 7, My previous school studied html. and now I am worried how much I would be affected.

ReputationRep:
    There are a few compscis on the year ten thread, they could answer your question http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4275172 😊

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.