Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm still looking for accommodation for my upcoming course at the London Met uni (which starts in 2 weeks so that's fun) but many of the remaining properties seem to have a preference for students who come in a group for a tenancy. So worse comes to worse is there anyone else out there would like to try and get one of these flats together? So close to the deadline I feel I've lost my right to be picky about the properties haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebs11)
    So I'm still looking for accommodation for my upcoming course at the London Met uni (which starts in 2 weeks so that's fun) but many of the remaining properties seem to have a preference for students who come in a group for a tenancy. So worse comes to worse is there anyone else out there would like to try and get one of these flats together? So close to the deadline I feel I've lost my right to be picky about the properties haha
    I am in the same situation! All halls have gone and is difficult to find somewhere so quickly (perks of clearing guess)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greay1991)
    I am in the same situation! All halls have gone and is difficult to find somewhere so quickly (perks of clearing guess)
    Great! In that case do you mind PM-ing me? We can maybe team up and try and find a joint property together?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    London Metropolitan University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.