Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

does the squat challenge actually work?

thinking of trying it. im size 6/8 with a slim waist but a fat bum but want it to be more rounder and toned. does it actually work? and if i stop doing squats after a month will the results fade?

ReputationRep:
    No, it doesn't. It's barely exercise, results take effort. If you want to know about proepr training and dietm head over to fitness, read the stickied FAQ and then ask more specific questions

ETA: to be fair, if you are really unfit then it might be cardio or endurance work but that's not relevant to your goals

ReputationRep:
    "Toned" lmao

They won't fade so quickly but keep doing different sorts of squats to keep it maintained (can't think of the right word :rofl: sorry).

(Original post by BKS)
    No, it doesn't. It's barely exercise, results take effort. If you want to know about proepr training and dietm head over to fitness, read the stickied FAQ and then ask more specific questions
    i watned to remain anon, and excerisie is too much effort i want something easily lol

ReputationRep:
    You know you're living in the end of days when physical exercise routines are stupid mindless memes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i watned to remain anon, and excerisie is too much effort i want something easily lol
    Tough **** then If the ideal body was easy then more people would have it. The easier it is the more it's just a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And that's why you will continue to be unhealthy. Exercising is easy, committing 3-5 hours a week is the surprisingly hard bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.