Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

im one and a half years older than him?!

theres this guy i like and hes two academic years younger than me but a year and a half younger. im 19 and hes 17. ik hes younger but hes so much mature than any other boy ive ever met and i feel like i have a connection with him. ofc i would wait till he was 18 but is 2 years older wierd?

Nope its fine. See what happens and he may or may not show himself to be immature and you cna make your mind up.

ReputationRep:
    nein.

ReputationRep:
    what a lad, Conceited

ReputationRep:
    Up to you. Don't think about others caling it weird. Love is love.

ReputationRep:
    That's fine. Not a huge any difference

ReputationRep:
    I've often been with older girls. One was almost 2 years older, yet I always felt like the more mature and many say they feel younger than me. I think I look older too. To hell with what people might say.

(Original post by Kürbiskern)
    I've often been with older girls. One was almost 2 years older, yet I always felt like the more mature and many say they feel younger than me. I think I look older too. To hell with what people might say.
    he does look a bit younger then me so thats partly why im waiting till his facial features develop more

ReputationRep:
    YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER PEDO

Joke joke, honestly OP it's fine

A friend of mine has a GF 3 years older and they're very happy together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    theres this guy i like and hes two academic years younger than me but a year and a half younger. im 19 and hes 17. ik hes younger but hes so much mature than any other boy ive ever met and i feel like i have a connection with him. ofc i would wait till he was 18 but is 2 years older wierd?
    two years... ha at 18 I was dating a 23-year-old

ReputationRep:
    My friend has a girlfriend who's 21 and he's 17. It's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    His 18 next year, whats the problem?
    I'm 18 and a 16 year old at college keeps acting like he really likes me but too shy to do anything... 2 years is nothing as long as their more mature than the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I see no issue with that.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.