Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Changing student finance application?

    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    I was just wondering if you can change your student application form once you've started your course and you've already received your first payment?
    My problem is that currently my application states I am living at home, but I am considering living out instead, but this might be a few weeks into uni. Would this affect how much I am entitled to? or would it not change since i would have already received my first payment?

    Thank you.

    You can change it up to 9 months after you start the course.
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.