Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Why haven't more white people converted to Islam yet?

ReputationRep:
    Most kids in London, Birmingham and Manchester will know a lot of Asians and a lot of this culture will surely rub off on to them in school, in the gym, in the clubs even if they resist it hard. But why would you go against it anyway? Surely people can see the train wreck left by western Frankfurt School liberalism in the form of rampant divorce, broken homes, teen mothers, debt, alcoholism, transgenderism, militant homosexuality, under education and embrace the solution (for which there is nothing better than Islam)

ReputationRep:
    Hello there again

ReputationRep:
    "Why don't kids give up all of their freedom and choice and descend back into the middle ages?"

Oh gee I wonder. Unless you're insane you won't convert to islam, you're born into it and then you stay with it or you leave it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...aniacs-4173125

ReputationRep:
    People of East Asian ethnicity that follow the religion will raise their children with their ideals and it's just something that's passed down, many of them would likely disown their children if they chose not to follow the religion once they're old enough to make a decision but generally they don't know any different. Whereas, people from other races do know different and it'd have to be a conscious choice to follow Islam - which, given how most outside observers can see what a totally ****ing backward religion it is, isn't something we're all rushing to do, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    Because they don't want to.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    I would much prefer a society where I can have sex and don't have to hate Jewish people and homosexuals to some backwardass proto-fascist cult.

ReputationRep:
    Same reason sand people don't covert to buddhism.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a joke? Islam is the solution? We live in a liberal society where everyone is free, and we have been brought up to accept the fact that some people are gay and that they shouldn't be stoned to death for it and that it's ok if a woman wants to leave the kitchen sometimes, so why would we convert? Yeah, Islam is the solution, if you want most of the population to be genuinely oppressed. Honestly, I'd rather take the "rampart divorce" ("OH MY GOD, I can't believe some people want to end their marriages!!!!! How DARE they!!!!" Oh geez, get over yourself) and "militant homosexuality" (what even) than converting to Islam.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.