Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I just wanted to know if I didn't meet the grades for my firm choice can I apply to the same uni through clearing?

Because I really want to study Law at Keele (it's the only uni I really want to go to!) and their entry requirement is ABB. But when I looked at their clearing entry requirements for Law they significantly dropped their entry requirements to just 200 ucas points. So I was thinking if I don't meet the requirements and they don't accept me I'll just apply to Keele through clearing. I know this seems too good to be true so I doubt it'll be possible.

ReputationRep:
    you should call them and ask. I am having same kind of trouble but worse. if you have points they will accept you. (they accepted me)

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about applying for 2016/2017 entry?

Like unknownpersona said you should just call them and see what they say.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catinsomehat)
    Are you talking about applying for 2016/2017 entry?

Like unknownpersona said you should just call them and see what they say.

Good luck
    haha no 2017/18 entry, I'm just planning ahead🙈🙈

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay I'm not sure you can apply again if you don't get in for the same year, at least from what I remember ucas saying, see what keele say about it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownpersona)
    you should call them and ask. I am having same kind of trouble but worse. if you have points they will accept you. (they accepted me)
    Oh wow, congrats! what happened? (If you don't mind me asking)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.